Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

November Invites Tomorrow?

Skodar
12.14.2011 , 09:54 PM | #11
Quote:
Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.
Soon™
What they need to do is stop trying to "balance" for PvP and publically state the obvious -- that PvP is a mini-game in a MMORPG.

Coratus
12.14.2011 , 10:00 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Mournelithe View Post
I am honestly regretting preordering right now. Sitting here and hearing that I may not be allowed in even t omorrow is not helping one bit. I would really like to know what was the $5 fee for if I am not going to get to play the five days ahead of time as advertised?

I am not pissed, but I would appreciate some communication on the subject at the very least.
Also, please note that EGA originally could be UP TO 5 days of early access--meaning that, even if you don't get into the game until the 19th, BioWare would still have fulfilled its promise. Fortunately, the way things seem to be progressing, it's looking like most people will have at least 3-4 days of playtime before the "official" open, which isn't too bad.