Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

November Invites Tomorrow?

Sleemans
12.14.2011 , 09:37 PM | #1
Just read Stephen Reid's post about EGA invited tomorrow. Saw it said "...up to the last week of November (or so).". This may be a stupid question but does that mean including, or because of the or so possibly including? I also saw that he said more servers will be open. I know it is un announced also but is there possibilities of bonus waves? Way to excited to play !

Emeralddragon
12.14.2011 , 09:38 PM | #2
Really?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein

Pweeta
12.14.2011 , 09:39 PM | #3
There could be bonus waves because no one really knows. It is completely dependent on if they think the servers can handle it. If for example they invite up to 27th and see that they could get by adding another week, they would do it. No way to tell except checking your email starting at 8am.
------

Precursors
12.14.2011 , 09:41 PM | #4
I hope so.. getting kinda bored of BF3

Mournelithe
12.14.2011 , 09:42 PM | #5
I am honestly regretting preordering right now. Sitting here and hearing that I may not be allowed in even t omorrow is not helping one bit. I would really like to know what was the $5 fee for if I am not going to get to play the five days ahead of time as advertised?

I am not pissed, but I would appreciate some communication on the subject at the very least.

Snapcat
12.14.2011 , 09:46 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Mournelithe View Post
I am honestly regretting preordering right now. Sitting here and hearing that I may not be allowed in even t omorrow is not helping one bit. I would really like to know what was the $5 fee for if I am not going to get to play the five days ahead of time as advertised?

I am not pissed, but I would appreciate some communication on the subject at the very least.
The $5 was to hold the game for you, and its not a fee its just the first $5 of the $60.

Sleemans
12.14.2011 , 09:49 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Pweeta View Post
There could be bonus waves because no one really knows. It is completely dependent on if they think the servers can handle it. If for example they invite up to 27th and see that they could get by adding another week, they would do it. No way to tell except checking your email starting at 8am.
Did they release any times as to when the waves after the 1st will begin? I'm waking up at 6am my time to check the wave progress. Gonna be really dissapointed if I have to wait another day to play. It was hard enough waiting today

travisrd
12.14.2011 , 09:50 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Precursors View Post
I hope so.. getting kinda bored of BF3
I so know how you feel... been p,laying that for the last 72 hours... nonstop
: o

Manosillabik
12.14.2011 , 09:53 PM | #9
Good lord....

The $5 was a deposit on the total amount, not an added fee. On the 20th, you'll be charged the balance of $54.95.

Tell your friends. And tell them to please stop posting nonsense.

Krahzie
12.14.2011 , 09:54 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Mournelithe View Post

Check your final bill. The $5 is taken off the total price of the retail cost of the game. You are not paying any more than anyone else in the end. (you just paid $5 of the total cost up front) You pre-ordered to get in UP TO 5 days early. If you get in 1 day early, that's what you agreed to. Suck it up princess.