Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Opinions on stealth classes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Opinions on stealth classes

Chillwave
01.25.2012 , 10:32 PM | #1
I want to roll a stealth alt but I'm having trouble picking one. How does everyone enjoy their classes based on style? Damage output doesn't matter to me. Opinions on factions/storylines?

AnubisXy
01.25.2012 , 11:01 PM | #2
I have a 50 Operative and a 50 Assassin. Game play wise, I much prefer the Assassin, especially in PvP, but then I really enjoy tanking.

However, the Inquisitor storyline is pretty bad, especially as compared to the Imperial Agent.
"He doesn't use the Force. He just uses... force."

Murderous
01.25.2012 , 11:23 PM | #3
Ihave an Assassin and an Operative, both at lvl 30, and enjoy both classes. I prefer the Assassin for pvp as well. Pve wise, either one is funner and easier to lvl than a Sith Warrior, which is not as bursty dps wise(at least at lvl 30). And I also agree with the poster above me about the class story...the Op's is more interesting and involved than the Assasin's. Although I wouldn't say it was "bad" or poorly done.

Vexxation
01.26.2012 , 12:27 AM | #4
I only have one stealth toon - a jedi shadow - infilitrator spec. I have other alts, but the Infil is my main toon. I enjoy it a lot in FPs, and levelling, never done pvp on her though. I like the double bladed saber although it can feel a bit clunky at times, but dont pick the jedi if youre not into the 'obi-wan' style diplomacy/martial arts class quest (so far I havent finished part 3 so I dont know if that changes).

Humankeg
01.26.2012 , 02:06 AM | #5
Still trying to figure out what stealthers do to be able to plant bombs in voidstar with out leaving stealth.

AnubisXy
01.26.2012 , 09:40 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Murderous View Post
Although I wouldn't say it was "bad" or poorly done.
Just wait until you get to Act 2 and Act 3. It's pretty much all downhill after the Prologue.
"He doesn't use the Force. He just uses... force."