Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Class Story Crossovers


Kaisernick's Avatar


Kaisernick
06.02.2012 , 03:53 PM | #81
the doc and kaliyo quest makes no sence

the agent gets kaliyo on hutta then goes to kas then belsavis which takes place before the republic arives.
then the knight shows up on belsavis ruins all the things the imperial players do and leaves with doc.
yet kaliyo is still working for nemro during the doc conversation?

Ranadiel_Marius's Avatar


Ranadiel_Marius
06.02.2012 , 06:34 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaisernick View Post
the doc and kaliyo quest makes no sence

the agent gets kaliyo on hutta then goes to kas then belsavis which takes place before the republic arives.
then the knight shows up on belsavis ruins all the things the imperial players do and leaves with doc.
yet kaliyo is still working for nemro during the doc conversation?
No Kaliyo is not working for Nem'ro at the time of the Doc side quest. That is clearly stated during one of Doc's conversation about her.

And while it is completely irrelevent to the timing of the Doc conversation, the Republic world arc actually occurs before the Imperial world arc on Belsavis. Where the JK and Agent fit with regards to the world arcs is anyone's guess.
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

Kaisernick's Avatar


Kaisernick
06.03.2012 , 11:43 AM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Ranadiel_Marius View Post
No Kaliyo is not working for Nem'ro at the time of the Doc side quest. That is clearly stated during one of Doc's conversation about her.

And while it is completely irrelevent to the timing of the Doc conversation, the Republic world arc actually occurs before the Imperial world arc on Belsavis. Where the JK and Agent fit with regards to the world arcs is anyone's guess.
hum i actually ment balmorria my bad

Ranadiel_Marius's Avatar


Ranadiel_Marius
06.03.2012 , 12:16 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaisernick View Post
hum i actually ment balmorria my bad
Well either way Kaliyo is no longer working for Nem'ro at the time of the conversation. Doc on the subject(empahasis added):

Quote:
My friend's old employer is a Hutt Cartel boss named Nem'ro. He's infected with an incurable disease. It's eating him alive--literally.
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

Kaisernick's Avatar


Kaisernick
06.03.2012 , 12:20 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Ranadiel_Marius View Post
Well either way Kaliyo is no longer working for Nem'ro at the time of the conversation. Doc on the subject(empahasis added):
must have missed the old bit i retract my statement

Xeta's Avatar


Xeta
04.09.2013 , 07:35 PM | #86
I'm gonna necro this thread because...
Spoiler

I got a chuckle out of it.
Xeta - Bounty Hunter, Mercenary, Assassin, Rancor Handler, etc.
Formerly Flurry (SWG), currently The Bastion (lol)

<Twin Sun Mercenaries>

YoshiRaphElan's Avatar


YoshiRaphElan
04.10.2013 , 03:12 PM | #87
Similar to the Doc/Kaliyo one...

Spoiler

Axe_Faktor's Avatar


Axe_Faktor
04.18.2013 , 07:04 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by gibmachine View Post
Spoiler
Was waiting for someone to mention this, but the fact that only one other person did makes me worried that maybe I misunderstood the story, however:

Spoiler


If I'm missing something on this please correct me.
The Dredd Legacy - POT5: Axelson - Vanguard, Tyrax - Juggernaut, Despetycus - Assassin , Soleno - Sentinel, Half-squat - Scoundrel

YoshiRaphElan's Avatar


YoshiRaphElan
04.18.2013 , 07:40 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Axe_Faktor View Post
Was waiting for someone to mention this, but the fact that only one other person did makes me worried that maybe I misunderstood the story, however:

Spoiler


If I'm missing something on this please correct me.
Yeah, I think no one mentions that one because they either figure it's obvious, or they've never played Knight and don't know who the first Wrath was.

Codedrago's Avatar


Codedrago
09.21.2014 , 09:56 AM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by KingAres View Post
Sure. But he gets the letter after his story is complete. You see the Emperor is initially trapped on Voss but the SW frees him part way through Act 3. The JK, however, encounters the freed Emperor at the end of Act 2.

Therefore the SW story happens first. BTW what is the SI story last in the timeline?
That doesn't make sense, since when you free the emperor, you're already the emperor's wrath. Which you only get because scourge left, and that happens at the end of JK chapter 2