Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Story Crossovers

Ranadiel_Marius
01.29.2012 , 07:37 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by KingAres View Post
Sure. But he gets the letter after his story is complete. You see the Emperor is initially trapped on Voss but the SW frees him part way through Act 3. The JK, however, encounters the freed Emperor at the end of Act 2.

Therefore the SW story happens first. BTW what is the SI story last in the timeline?
The SW Voss storyline happens first. The JK starts Chapter 3 before the SW. The simple fact is that the storylines aren't at a consistent pace, so just because a storyline is earlier at one event does not mean the whole storyline occurs in that order.

In terms of endings, I think the final fight is supposed to be occuring at the same time as the SW's final fight.

KingAres
01.29.2012 , 07:43 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Ranadiel_Marius View Post
The SW Voss storyline happens first. The JK starts Chapter 3 before the SW. The simple fact is that the storylines aren't at a consistent pace, so just because a storyline is earlier at one event does not mean the whole storyline occurs in that order.

In terms of endings, I think the final fight is supposed to be occuring at the same time as the SW's final fight.
What you think isn't more than what we know. We know the SW is halfway done with Act 3 when the JK hasn't even completed Act 2. Sure thay may not be a consistent pace but there is no mention of the Emperor's death when the SW confronts Baras. Something that should have surely popped up when two people claiming to represent Vitate battle.
CE VIP

Ranadiel_Marius
01.29.2012 , 08:03 AM | #23
What you think isn't more than what we know. We know the SW is halfway done with Act 3 when the JK hasn't even completed Act 2. Sure thay may not be a consistent pace but there is no mention of the Emperor's death when the SW confronts Baras. Something that should have surely popped up when two people claiming to represent Vitate battle.
What? JK Act 3 clearly starts before the SW Act 3 starts. Where the heck did you get the idea that the SW is halfway done with Act 3 before the JK has even finished Act 2? O_o

And as I said the JK and SW endings are happening at the same time. Or at least that is what the Hand tells the SW in the email. How literally we are supposed to read "while you silenced Darth Baras" can certainly be debated, but the two events seem like they are implied to have happened within a day of eachother

KingAres
01.29.2012 , 08:10 AM | #24
What? JK Act 3 clearly starts before the SW Act 3 starts. Where the heck did you get the idea that the SW is halfway done with Act 3 before the JK has even finished Act 2? O_o

And as I said the JK and SW endings are happening at the same time. Or at least that is what the Hand tells the SW in the email. How literally we are supposed to read "while you silenced Darth Baras" can certainly be debated, but the two events seem like they are implied to have happened within a day of eachother
The JK meets the Emperor at the end of Act 2. Therefore, the SW must have already freed him. As for the second part, my bad didn't realize the email stated that. I thought ou were just going off a gut feeling.
CE VIP

Ranadiel_Marius
01.29.2012 , 08:21 AM | #25
The JK meets the Emperor at the end of Act 2. Therefore, the SW must have already freed him. As for the second part, my bad didn't realize the email stated that. I thought ou were just going off a gut feeling.
No the Emperor's Voice isn't trapped yet in Chapter 2 of the JK's story. He gets trapped at some point during the time skip between Chapter 2 and 3. Hence why he isn't on the station when the JK escapes. When the JK escapes at the beginning of Chapter 3, he then takes Scourge with him. That leaves the position of Emperor's Wrath open for the SW to take at the beginning of his Act 3.

KingAres
01.29.2012 , 08:52 AM | #26
No the Emperor's Voice isn't trapped yet in Chapter 2 of the JK's story. He gets trapped at some point during the time skip between Chapter 2 and 3. Hence why he isn't on the station when the JK escapes. When the JK escapes at the beginning of Chapter 3, he then takes Scourge with him. That leaves the position of Emperor's Wrath open for the SW to take at the beginning of his Act 3.
That doesn't make a lot of sense. The body the Empeor has in both Acts 2 and 3 of the JK seems the same. Furthermore, what destroyed his body makinggb making him decide to posses a Voss. As for Wrath, there could simply be two at the same time.
CE VIP

Spiritrider
01.29.2012 , 09:13 AM | #27
Its a small galaxy after all...
"May the Force be with you"
-Almost every person in the SW universe ever

Ranadiel_Marius
01.29.2012 , 09:14 AM | #28
That doesn't make a lot of sense. The body the Empeor has in both Acts 2 and 3 of the JK seems the same. Furthermore, what destroyed his body makinggb making him decide to posses a Voss. As for Wrath, there could simply be two at the same time.
My JK, SW, and JC all have the same body as the Emperor in Acts 2 and 3. There are only 4 male body types in the game. :P The Emperor is wearing a mask in Act 2 and not in Act 3. So it isn't like you can say they look alike.

He possessed a Voss by choice because he wanted to gain the ability to see the future. An ability which he seems to have used prior to JK Chapter 1 since he knows what role the JK is supposed to play upon seeing him during their confrontation in Chapter 1. In fact in that confrontation the Emperor specifically talks of the JK's future. "I see futures in you. Futures I will not allow. Your future ends here."

So at the start of the game the Voice had likely been in a Voss body for several years already.

KingAres
01.29.2012 , 09:35 AM | #29
When does the JC actually see the Emperor?

As for the appearance I was talking mostly about his uniform. It simply appears that the intention was that the JK fought the same body he encountered in Act 2.
CE VIP

Ranadiel_Marius
01.29.2012 , 09:42 AM | #30
When does the JC actually see the Emperor?

As for the appearance I was talking mostly about his uniform. It simply appears that the intention was that the JK fought the same body he encountered in Act 2.
Physically never, but I just included JC because I was including all of my active characters who have the same body type as the Emperor.

If that was the intention then the mask would either be there in both or not there in either. The mask is there to hide the appearance of his body(which should be a Voss) likely to eliminate confusion during the second confrontation.