Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most feared class in 1v1 pvp?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Most feared class in 1v1 pvp?

Azesino
01.25.2012 , 06:03 PM | #1
Which class you fear the most in 1v1 pvp (not WZ where other ppl join) not counting ops/scoundrels since they getting nerfed next patch
From what I seen I fear shadows as a sorceror

Kevoisier
01.25.2012 , 06:09 PM | #2
Heavy armor makes me piss my pants, I'm a sniper

DarthValkari
01.25.2012 , 06:09 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Azesino View Post
Which class you fear the most in 1v1 pvp (not WZ where other ppl join) not counting ops/scoundrels since they getting nerfed next patch
From what I seen I fear shadows as a sorceror
fear? from your perspective? its hard to say probably every class. from my perspective? no one. Any class can be mastered and embarrass for a living every other class, the person at the keyboard who can push out twice the dmg, clutch with the balance of abilities, and using teammates as damage sponges, keeping them alive long enough to keep you alive with taunts and heals.

long story short? who's to fear? talent that's who you should fear, who should talent fear? no one.

for classes perhaps you want to know what the fotm is so you can roll it and be like yo im good too! but then you still get rolled, (im guessing here btw, and stereotyping to boot). In this case your best best is survivability, and none melee the better.

That leaves you merc and sorc...GL friend. =)
Valkari - Bounty Hunter - Swiftsure
Daiquiri - Sith Inquisitor - Swiftsure

"Buy cheap slaves, get a rebellion...everyone knows this"

Seriasx
01.25.2012 , 06:10 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kevoisier View Post
Heavy armor makes me piss my pants, I'm a sniper
this.

LanceUpercutt
01.25.2012 , 06:10 PM | #5
people with battlemaster i guess

Kryzen
01.25.2012 , 06:10 PM | #6
Fear? nothing...

Know you skills/rotations and you shouldn't fear a thing. Also nothing an epic adrenal + epic relic cant solve.
Rail Darres - Lord Praven - 50 sniper

Jayton
01.25.2012 , 06:13 PM | #7
as a sentinel only class I fear is a sniper that is fully setup with all cooldowns available because of 2 reasons. cant jump to them. their knockback root slow puts me at huge disadvantage when they do that after I do finally reach them. only to be stunned

I cant leap to them. when I get to them they knock me back root me then slow me. even if i stealth I cannot get to them before my stealth is up then they just have to stun me and im almost dead.

and thats a GOOD sniper.. an average sniper or a terribad sniper wouldnt think to do all that so I dont fear them of course haha.
Server: Helm of Graush Guild:Desert Rogues
Jayton Shadow MiranSentinel
Layfon Scoundrel AnewVanguard

Azesino
01.25.2012 , 06:14 PM | #8
Ok maybe i didnt explain myself, assuming similar skill/gear
For example in WoW if u were a lock it was a given rogues would kill you easy (again assuming similar skill/gear)
From what I seen at the forums BH/Comandos say melees own them hardcore

bahgaggaga
01.25.2012 , 06:14 PM | #9
I wouldn't say I fear a class. I usually shy away from Sorcs though because I know they will just bubble and force run away and it will be a 2 min long endeavor just to get a kill where I try to DPS them down while they heal themselves in a corner. Quite annoying.

Taramriel
01.25.2012 , 06:14 PM | #10
My signature answers the replies to this topic in a roundabout way.
"When people lose, it's never because they got outplayed. It's because:
a) The other guy has more gear;
b) The other guy plays an OP class.;
c) My team let me down. I was perfect."