Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do Hutts move around?

Reeny
01.25.2012 , 04:56 PM | #1
How do these Hutts move around since they dont have legs/feet?

Do they slither around like a snake?

Wolfninjajedi
01.25.2012 , 05:04 PM | #2
Ya they slither when they are able, mostly in their younger years. When they are more fat and older they have chairs n what not to move.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Kjuxzaq
01.25.2012 , 05:04 PM | #3
This is how.

Foxfirega
01.25.2012 , 05:08 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Reeny View Post
How do these Hutts move around since they dont have legs/feet?

More like a slug. The (oft-times reviled) extended version of A New Hope shows this with Jabba talking to Han in Mos Eisley. It's not really a slither, so much as it is a rolling shuffle kind of thing.

They are gastropods (or assumed to be), though, so that sort of makes sense that their locomotion would be similar to snails/slugs.

EDIT: Infact, here ya go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eCg0rGfH-w Took me a bit. :U
'Your name is in the mouth of others - be sure it has teeth.' - Maxim 16, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Malles
01.25.2012 , 05:11 PM | #5
Younger Hutts do kind of a cross slither/scrunch thing. There was a Hutt Dark Jedi somewhere that gave another Jedi a pretty good lightsaber fight, so I'd assume they're not as immobile as they look. But as they grow older, Hutt custom says you let your body and mind degenerate through luxury and indulgence, hence the amazingly awesome padded thrones you see the Hutt Lords sitting on.
I used simple happy language words to help you understand.

Why yes, I have been a proud SWTOR Community member since August 2011. Why, wanna fight about it?

Guildrum
01.25.2012 , 06:01 PM | #6
Quote:
Younger Hutts do kind of a cross slither/scrunch thing. There was a Hutt Dark Jedi somewhere that gave another Jedi a pretty good lightsaber fight
My brain... 'Tis broken...
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith

Dave_Bodom
01.25.2012 , 07:01 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Malles View Post
Younger Hutts do kind of a cross slither/scrunch thing. There was a Hutt Dark Jedi somewhere that gave another Jedi a pretty good lightsaber fight, so I'd assume they're not as immobile as they look. But as they grow older, Hutt custom says you let your body and mind degenerate through luxury and indulgence, hence the amazingly awesome padded thrones you see the Hutt Lords sitting on.
This one? http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...a_Duel_TEC.jpg

I never understood why you wouldnt just attack the rest of the body, i mean compared to the size of the saber, though i assume that theres some sort of logic behind why it isnt so simple.
Why do they call you Bodom? Is it like the drum beat, Bodom-Chh?

Darth_Synh
01.25.2012 , 07:17 PM | #8
Yeah, I think that fight was with Leia. Kinda crazy just how that Hutt looks. Seriously, if they all looked like that, I don't think they'd be regarded as the most disgusting species in the universe.

Pariedolia
01.25.2012 , 07:18 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Reeny View Post
No, they use magical powers to teleport them everywhere they wanna go
D---TO THE KNEE--->

Mechavomit
01.25.2012 , 07:27 PM | #10
Hutts are actually surprisingly quick for their size.