Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EV the dead get no loot Bio could care less.

slapcin
01.25.2012 , 04:52 PM | #1
In a nut shell last boss was killed the team got stuck in combat and could not Rez the dead. So the dead could not loot There chest drop off the boss we had to leave it. In game support says to bad and they closed the ticket.... Way to go Bio I can hear the people leaving the game over the poor in game support.

engrey
01.25.2012 , 04:54 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by slapcin View Post
In a nut shell last boss was killed the team got stuck in combat and could not Rez the dead. So the dead could not loot There chest drop off the boss we had to leave it. In game support says to bad and they closed the ticket.... Way to go Bio I can hear the people leaving the game over the poor in game support.
For Soa, this is apparently working as intended. That is the response we got back from a support ticket as well, if you happen to die or be a in a mind trap, good luck getting loot.

There really should be an elevator or stairs to get down to Soa, being killed should not exclude you from loot if you get the boss down.
GM of<Proxy Jawas>A raiding progression guild

WimploMartin
01.25.2012 , 04:55 PM | #3
the support in this game is WAY LOW extremly last place takes like 5-6 days for a reply that just is a AUTO RESPONCE this game is not the best right now and i assume march update 1.2 or what ever will be gamebreaker for alot of people

Merraith
01.25.2012 , 04:58 PM | #4
Run back in, jump to your death, combat rezz. If you do it to a healer, they will be out of combat when they get rezzed and can rezz others. Then loot.

How do people not think of these things.

engrey
01.25.2012 , 05:01 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Merraith View Post
Run back in, jump to your death, combat rezz. If you do it to a healer, they will be out of combat when they get rezzed and can rezz others. Then loot.

How do people not think of these things.
Well when all your healers area dead...
GM of<Proxy Jawas>A raiding progression guild

Merraith
01.25.2012 , 05:08 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by engrey View Post
Well when all your healers area dead...
Guess we just have cleaner kills.

slapcin
01.25.2012 , 05:59 PM | #7
no the healer died after the boss was dead. How does that happen?

slapcin
01.25.2012 , 06:00 PM | #8
Also the boss is dead why are we stuck in combat?

justregularjoe
01.25.2012 , 06:03 PM | #9
Happened to my group anyway.

Pretty dumb tbh. Should be an elevator or port.

slapcin
01.25.2012 , 06:04 PM | #10
the support in this game is pathetic. If your going to have this many problems you better have better loot polices. I am ok with a game that has this many problems but the polices are going to drive people away.