Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do we need another Eastern RP-PvP server?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying
Do we need another Eastern RP-PvP server?

kainmemnoch
12.15.2011 , 08:24 PM | #21
i like RP PVP, but in the past i always end up getting attacked to the point of no return. how are things looking so far? i dont mind getting killed, but are people sitting on re-spawn spots?

DarthZin
12.15.2011 , 10:20 PM | #22
A new RP PVP server for the East coast has been created!!! It's named Ven Zallow and im honestly torn if I should restart my character here, since the community over at Jung Ma looks so solid and organized. I need more people that are willing to do something about this and see if we can split between both Servers!

uruz
12.15.2011 , 10:23 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthZin View Post
A new RP PVP server for the East coast has been created!!! It's named Ven Zallow and im honestly torn if I should restart my character here, since the community over at Jung Ma looks so solid and organized. I need more people that are willing to do something about this and see if we can split between both Servers!
Sure..if Bioware offered a free server transfer...

Else I don't think people are too keen on the idea of starting over after putting in a few days of leveling [level 20-30+]
"Nothing like slaughtering jedi to make you feel alive..."

DarthZin
12.15.2011 , 10:25 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by uruz View Post
Sure..if Bioware offered a free server transfer...

Else I don't think people are too keen on the idea of starting over after putting in a few days of leveling [level 20-30+]
That's another reason im like....

Cloudsong
12.16.2011 , 12:46 AM | #25
I just got in this afternoon so I'm restarting on Ven Zallow. No point in continuing on a server with a queue when I was only level 5.