Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do we need another Eastern RP-PvP server?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying
Do we need another Eastern RP-PvP server?

Latorn
12.14.2011 , 09:12 PM | #1
I'm not in early access yet, but just from monitoring the status of the Jung Ma server over the past 2 days through http://www.swtor.com/server-status I've noticed it's one of the few servers that is consistently full.

To anyone that is in early game access, and playing on the Jung Ma server, is there a consistent large queue when attempting to log in?

Anubias
12.14.2011 , 09:24 PM | #2
I have yet to have to wait in a queue.
Anubias: It will never end, this war...because Light and Dark never yields to the other. All one can hope to do is find the balance in yourself, becoming one with Destiny and thus, the Force.

Latorn
12.14.2011 , 09:28 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Anubias View Post
I have yet to have to wait in a queue.
Well that's awesome news then, you are from the Jung Ma server though, right?

I just hope it can withstand the flood of players that'll be coming in throughout the next week. I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to ask for a second Eastern RP-PvP server bringing up the total amount of NA RP-PvP servers to 3.

rodgambit
12.14.2011 , 09:45 PM | #4
I just got off the phone with a buddy who said he's in a 10 minute que just to make a character on the only EST rp-pvp server.
CE VIP

Orvish
12.14.2011 , 09:56 PM | #5
Sitting in queue to log into Jung Ma now.

Latorn
12.14.2011 , 10:59 PM | #6
Well looks like we'll be needing another Eastern RP-PvP server after all. If there's been a queue since day 1 of early access I guess there was more demand for RP-PvP then Bioware anticipated. I know several people that are planning to role RP-PvP on a server with an EST timezone, and none of them are in early access; so it'll probably be flooded at launch.

I'm sure Bioware will realize this after just glancing at the server list, so hopefully by launch we'll see another Eastern RP-PvP server pop up ^^.

KaosPeppers
12.15.2011 , 06:21 AM | #7
anyone know the population balance i play empire and seem to get alot of hutball
CE Holder

AstroCat
12.15.2011 , 06:30 AM | #8
Not sure of balance but there were 5-10min queues last night, although they went faster.

Balbosa
12.15.2011 , 07:07 AM | #9
I main on the JM server, havent que yet. Maybe its because I tend to log in around 3:30pm, when people are still at work and in school? But yeah, the jm server will be very populated when everyone gets in.

JaxinRiens
12.15.2011 , 09:19 AM | #10
Just roll Ajunta Pall mate, I am in Atlanta i get 66 ms ping most times on the server.
Jaexin Riens :: Drakenus::Jahne Riens::Caenen Riens:: Naekino Riens::Kadall::Reyla::Saedes
"Those without power seek to gain it, those with power seek to exploit it,those without want of power are dead." Darth Maladus