Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hey BW, think you forgot to put in level 50 Armstech schematics

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Hey BW, think you forgot to put in level 50 Armstech schematics

KipMalice
01.25.2012 , 04:41 PM | #1
So I have been playing this game ALOT. I've done countless hard modes, raids, etc. first of all I get level 50 Synth and Armormech schematics from investigation all the time. I have yet to see a level 50 Armstech schematic, they are all level 39 max.

I have not seen a level 50 schematic from hard mode flashpoints either. I do understand that they drop in hard mode raids, but I have yet to see them drop after 3 weeks.

Sserratus
04.15.2012 , 12:22 PM | #2
I hear you man. I've been raiding for a while now and all that drops is everything except armstech schematics. I have been finding some through investigation but they aren't very good (Not even epics). I just hope Bioware decides to fix that because presonally that's is complete and udder BS .

andysdead
04.15.2012 , 03:46 PM | #3
I've seen some level 50 orange crafted blasters, so there must be schematics for them somewhere. Just saying.
is my lightsaber. You can not has.

Sserratus
12.02.2012 , 12:05 PM | #4
Yeah but those are the ****** ones I was talking about earlier. You get them through Investigation.

Alec_Fortescue
12.02.2012 , 12:24 PM | #5
The only useful thing Armstech can make is 3 barrels.... :/ Commando, Skill and Reflex >.>

It's just not a primary profession and should be restricted to alts, ya know.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Almost 3 years old and there are still no iconic / classic / traditional / prequel-style (pick any!) Jedi robes in the game! How come?

Also how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

DawnAskham
12.02.2012 , 02:34 PM | #6
Sad but true. Too bad Bioware can't seem to balance the usefulness of the various crew skills at 50.

venomlash
12.03.2012 , 12:18 AM | #7
Can we have schematics for Columi-grade barrels and hilts drop from HM EV/KP? Maybe have schematics for Rakata-grade ones drop from HM EC/TFB? Give us SOMETHING to do?
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony

Ferkles
12.03.2012 , 06:06 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
The only useful thing Armstech can make is 3 barrels.... :/ Commando, Skill and Reflex >.>

It's just not a primary profession and should be restricted to alts, ya know.
And Advanced Overkill Augment 22s.
Getting a new signature. Eventually~

parmie
12.03.2012 , 06:45 AM | #9
I think the point is sound. I've got a couple of enhancement drops for my artificer, nothing has been designed in for armstech for raid schematics.

Perhaps as even as simple as some vanity crafting e.g. a blaster than comes with an unusual crystal colour even if the other mods are no big thing, or something looking cool that people would want to buy. But I guess player generated vanity crafting will contra the cartel coins where Bioware are looking to make money.