Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it normal that...

Ocye
01.25.2012 , 03:53 PM | #1
Is it normal that I have done False Emperor hardmode 20 times (not an estimate) and I have yet to see the Consular columi chest piece drop? Out of the 20 times the Smuggler chest dropped 16 times, Jedi Knight chest dropped twice and the trooper one dropped twice. I have never had a Smuggler or Trooper in group with me while doing this flash point.

This is the reason I quit Aion. I did the same instance over and over and over and over again and never got what I came for. You've got one more week to make that piece drop for me or I am going to unsubscribe for a few months to give you guys time to get it worked out.

HELL I DONT EVEN HAVE TO WIN IT! I just have to see it drop.

Also its pretty stupid that when your raid completes Eternity Vault only four people get credit for the quest.

Also its pretty stupid that you can't earn Social or light/dark side points while on hard mode.

Also its pretty stupid that Republic has pretty much quit PVPing because I'll never get a chest piece through it now.

So it seems your pretty much damned if you do and damned if you don't.

REMEMBER BIOWARE/EA ONE WEEK!!! That equals 7 more times I'm doing False emp.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, 1 day down - Dropped Trooper chest (had a shadow tank this time, sage healer, sage dps, and sentinel)
6 More days to go.
Its no secret this game could have used more polishing, but I dont think I could have waited any longer. Thanks BioWare...

DaveMcG
01.25.2012 , 03:54 PM | #2
Are you running with the exact same group each time?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=224675

We've done False Emp 13 times and it's been smuggler 11 times and we don't have a smuggler in group.

WildStallion
01.25.2012 , 03:58 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocye View Post
Is it normal that I have done False Emperor hardmode 20 times (not an estimate) and I have yet to see the Consular columi chest piece drop? Out of the 20 times the Smuggler chest dropped 16 times, Jedi Knight chest dropped twice and the trooper one dropped twice. I have never had a Smuggler or Trooper in group with me while doing this flash point.

This is the reason I quit Aion. I did the same instance over and over and over and over again and never got what I came for. You've got one more week to make that piece drop for me or I am going to unsubscribe for a few months to give you guys time to get it worked out.

Also its pretty gay that when your raid completes Eternity Vault only four people get credit for the quest.

Also its pretty gay that you can't earn Social or light/dark side points while on hard mode.

Also its pretty gay that Republic has pretty much quit PVPing because I'll never get a chest piece through it now.

Have fun on your forum break keep chasing that RANDOM loot

theadjectivenoun
01.25.2012 , 03:58 PM | #4

Also its pretty gay that when your raid completes Eternity Vault only four people get credit for the quest.

Also its pretty gay that you can't earn Social or light/dark side points while on hard mode.

Also its pretty gay that Republic has pretty much quit PVPing because I'll never get a chest piece through it now.

Guess you are going to have to quit playing, they're not going to hold your hand and give you items.

and basically Empire always wins all PvP that's probably why republic doesn't PvP.

be greatful you're doing end game content, I'm a level 50 tank and nobody on the server Shien runs nothing, I'm thinking about quitting myself, not going to pay 15$ a month to get to max level and sit their all day bored because there is nothing to do.

Ocye
01.25.2012 , 04:01 PM | #5
Sorry to hear that theadjectivenoun. I have a regular group that runs all the time. If you want to roll Smuggler on mindtrick, I can get you your column I chest piece pretty easily.
Its no secret this game could have used more polishing, but I dont think I could have waited any longer. Thanks BioWare...

Khoryphos
01.25.2012 , 04:04 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by theadjectivenoun View Post
Guess you are going to have to quit playing, they're not going to hold your hand and give you items.

and basically Empire always wins all PvP that's probably why republic doesn't PvP.

be greatful you're doing end game content, I'm a level 50 tank and nobody on the server Shien runs nothing, I'm thinking about quitting myself, not going to pay 15$ a month to get to max level and sit their all day bored because there is nothing to do.
So you are going to quit because you can't find a group to do content? Ever consider organizing one yourself??

Aragost
01.25.2012 , 04:05 PM | #7
Great post, I expect they'll be bringing the server down to adjust the loot tables for you at some point in the next 7days.

Seriously.

DaveMcG
01.25.2012 , 04:06 PM | #8
Sorry to hear that theadjectivenoun. I have a regular group that runs all the time. If you want to roll Smuggler on mindtrick, I can get you your column I chest piece pretty easily.
Ding ding. Please add your experience to my linked thread. Premade groups are seeing very predictable loot.

Ocye
01.25.2012 , 04:11 PM | #9
It seems Khoryphos got lost somewhere.

Raehj
01.25.2012 , 04:13 PM | #10
Done Fals Emp many times, got our warrior his tunic last night.

We're premade group.

Loot does change.

--------------------------------

Please see the door on your left for emergency exit.

);