Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Neutral Alignment?

12.23.2011 , 10:03 AM | #11
After a while of playing I'm still only light 1. I can't choose between light and dark. Light is a bit boring, not as funny as Dark side but sometimes Dark is TOOOOO dark... its like... entertainment vs moral structure. I wish to remain nuetral.
Outlaw Vanguard; Swtor, SC:BW and SCII, Wow, GW, and CoD:MW3.

12.23.2011 , 01:53 PM | #12
Never like choose any sides other than my own, just bloody buiseness nothing personal. For BH or SM as example, to be on dark or light side is not reasonable at all, it is not professional, good reputation and some moral flexibility for a scoop, not a saint, not a villain... something in the middle. It will be realy nice that will be some rewards for neutral players.
"This is a war universe. War all the time. That is its nature. There may be other universes based on all sorts of other principles, but ours seems to be based on war and games."

12.23.2011 , 03:34 PM | #13
I definitely agree! And what real person would always be "good" or "evil' anyway? If this is supposed to be an mmo+rpg, then the player should be allowed to choose dark, light or neutral, not just the poles. As an aside, in the Star Wars story line, light side force users could use red sabers, so why does it really matter...?

12.25.2011 , 01:22 AM | #14
I turned indicators off and am roleplaying an agent who is loyal to the empire above all else. Neutral gear wouldn't help me much because those choices mostly end up dark. Some of them are light though, which basically means I am penalized in my dark side progression for roleplaying, which is silly.

Bioware have done the same thing repeatedly and get the same complaints every time, so I guess they don't agree it's a problem.