Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Major lag spikes

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MacbethAUT
01.26.2012 , 05:19 AM | #131
I couldn't check it out today but are things back to normal again?

UltimateKrucible
01.26.2012 , 05:29 AM | #132
Not checked, but it was alright when I logged off at 12.30am.
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

Oker
01.26.2012 , 06:42 AM | #133
Still getting lag spikes, it's getting really annoying and it's making the game unplayable. FrostClaw server here.

Ecali
01.26.2012 , 07:00 AM | #134
Had the same thing happen to me on Vulkar Highway (US EST) last night, but playing from the UK.
(█████████████████████████ECALI█████████████████████████)

iSay
01.26.2012 , 11:52 AM | #135
Getting terrible lag spikes too. Though I get them oftem with ****** VM, but hardly ever in the day.

Urko
01.26.2012 , 11:53 AM | #136
I feel new/upgraded server hardware needed.
Well done Patch 1.2, lots of additions that i was looking for.

Trineda
01.26.2012 , 02:59 PM | #137
Hello everyone,

We currently have an information request in our Customer Service forums regarding this issue. The purpose of the information request is to help us more quickly identify these issues and organize our network latency investigation. We are closing this thread but we highly encourage you to direct your discussion there. Any assistance you may provide is greatly appreciated.

Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBaldwin View Post

If you believe you are experiencing issues due to network latency, please provide the following in this thread:
  • Time of day you feel latency is worst (if it is restricted to a particular time of day, please include your timezone)
  • Your traceroute output at the time you are experiencing the issue using the 'code' tag (see below for details)
  • Your traceroute output when you are not experiencing the issue as a comparison
Thanks for your understanding and patience.