Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kinetic Ward/ Dark Ward

LordXalas
01.26.2012 , 06:12 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Harwel View Post
By this logic, we shouldn't have press any buttons to maintain a normal rotation either, since there's no risk and it's not exciting.
you know what he meant, dont be silly. The whole activate your defense while other tanks get it passive is an outdated skill.
DDE

Harwel
01.26.2012 , 06:14 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by LordXalas View Post
you know what he meant, dont be silly. The whole activate your defense while other tanks get it passive is an outdated skill.
I guess I'm the only person it doesn't bother. It doesn't even take a GCD or anything... I can't understand why people are so bothered by it.

These games all come down to pushing buttons in the right order. One more button to push = who cares?

LordXalas
01.26.2012 , 06:17 PM | #23
guess you didnt read the whole thing about focus fire pulls eat the charges like candy.

And besides that i don't understand why the minority of people don't want this either a passive or a toggle. This isn't the real reason i want it to change but its a bonus that i dont need to keep pressing it everytime just to keep my shield chance up. I see no downside to this at all
DDE

Harwel
01.26.2012 , 06:19 PM | #24
guess you didnt read the whole thing about focus fire pulls eat the charges like candy.

And besides that i don't understand why the minority of people don't want this either a passive or a toggle. This isn't the real reason i want it to change but its a bonus that i dont need to keep pressing it everytime just to keep my shield chance up. I see no downside to this at all
I guess you didn't read the part where I have a solution to the focus fire problem without changing the mechanic if the mechanic is something the devs are set on.

LordXalas
01.26.2012 , 06:25 PM | #25
I guess you didn't read the part where I have a solution to the focus fire problem without changing the mechanic if the mechanic is something the devs are set on.
blowing CD for trash pulls is not balanced at all. Sorry but its not when my guardian/vanguard dont need to pop a CD or CC to soak up damage like a champ. What you consider a solution is a merely a way to make us viable enough to be on par with the other tanks. Which in fact they don't need to do pop CD or CC. The fact that we do isn't balanced and bioware as stated they wanted all classes to be balanced.

On a bonus we have one less thing to keep our eyes on on the healthbar. Well you do not want the change obviously but the majority of us do and thats why i made these threads on the shadow/here/ suggestion box to get bioware to look at this.

Happily theres a lot of supporters for this change even among the "hardcore" players.
DDE

Harwel
01.26.2012 , 06:31 PM | #26
blowing CD for trash pulls is not balanced at all. Sorry but its not when my guardian/vanguard dont need to pop a CD or CC to soak up damage like a champ. What you consider a solution is a merely a way to make us viable enough to be on par with the other tanks. Which in fact they don't need to do pop CD or CC. The fact that we do isn't balanced and bioware as stated they wanted all classes to be balanced.

On a bonus we have one less thing to keep our eyes on on the healthbar. Well you do not want the change obviously but the majority of us do and thats why i made these threads on the shadow/here/ suggestion box to get bioware to look at this.

Happily theres a lot of supporters for this change even among the "hardcore" players.
Using an off-GCD ability with a 12 second cooldown is now "blowing a CD"?

Sorry but you undermine your own point by saying crazy stuff like that.

LordXalas
01.26.2012 , 06:35 PM | #27
Using an off-GCD ability with a 12 second cooldown is now "blowing a CD"?

Sorry but you undermine your own point by saying crazy stuff like that.
LOLOLOL not talking about Dark ward. Talking about deflection.

Dark ward is useless in focus fire pulls. I use DW/KW then go into battle then 3 mobs use unload on me. there goes all 8 charges if DW with a 12 sec CD. So what did DW do for me but just get roflstomped on? Nothing thats what.....and thats the main reason why i either want it too be a passive/toggle with no charges or keep it how it is but remove the charges.

Thats the whole argument here. Thats it nothing else. A lot of shadow/assassins see this problem and thats why the thread in my suggestion box has so much people agreeing.
DDE

Harwel
01.26.2012 , 06:38 PM | #28
LOLOLOL not talking about Dark ward. Talking about deflection.

Dark ward is useless in focus fire pulls. I use DW/KW then go into battle then 3 mobs use unload on me. there goes all 8 charges if DW with a 12 sec CD. So what did DW do for me but just get roflstomped on? Nothing thats what.....and thats the main reason why i either want it too be a passive/toggle with no charges or keep it how it is but remove the charges.

Thats the whole argument here. Thats it nothing else. A lot of shadow/assassins see this problem and thats why the thread in my suggestion box has so much people agreeing.
LOLOLOL you should go re-read my suggestion. It takes care of your complaint. You could have 100% uptime no matter how many things are hitting you, or how often.

LordXalas
01.26.2012 , 06:41 PM | #29
You should go re-read my suggestion. It takes care of your complaint. You could have 100% uptime no matter how many things are hitting you, or how often.
yeah i read it and it not really a fix. Its more of a band aid on a broken wrist. lol

But you are heading on the right track.
DDE

Harwel
01.26.2012 , 06:44 PM | #30
yeah i read it and it not really a fix. Its more of a band aid on a broken wrist. lol
Oh really? Explain how it doesn't give you 100% uptime on trash pulls or focus fire situations, which is supposedly your complaint. I want to hear this.