Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flirt Options For Smugglers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Smuggler
Flirt Options For Smugglers?

Weezyfb
01.25.2012 , 01:52 PM | #1
With other classes it isnt to big a deal but i just my female to level 10 and am now on coruscant, and the one flirt option was not great. I envision the smuggler to be flirting and charming people up and down the galaxy, should i roll male to get that?

Hell my sith got like 3 flirts before i left korriban

Liaskar
01.25.2012 , 02:06 PM | #2
I've only played a male smuggler, and while he is currently only lvl 18, I have had a good amount of flirt options. Quite a few on Ord Mantell with Syreena (I think that was her name).

Sage
Scoundrel

Weezyfb
01.25.2012 , 02:16 PM | #3
yeah i think i might re roll as a male

Rown
01.25.2012 , 02:22 PM | #4
I'm sure the female has her share of flirt options, but I know as a male you basically get the opportunity to "black screen" a woman on like every other planet.

Avianpixie
01.25.2012 , 02:28 PM | #5
Male Smugglers get a lot more flings through-out the story line than Female Smugglers do.

Even with the few flings Female Smugglers have available, only one of them is decent, in my personal opinion, and that's on Balmorra. About half way through the story.
I healed, therefore i was...
...No, not a bucket of turkey. A healer.

hadoken
01.25.2012 , 02:41 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Rown View Post
I'm sure the female has her share of flirt options, but I know as a male you basically get the opportunity to "black screen" a woman on like every other planet.
Don't think it's all that different for female really, because I make it a point to ignore all those and I have to ignore a lot of it :P

timewatch
01.25.2012 , 03:44 PM | #7
If you are flirting as female, bring corso riggs with you. Assuming you are also flirting with him.

Stenrik
01.25.2012 , 03:55 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Rown View Post
More like every planet. And 2 on Nar Shaddaa. But I'm not max level so just going based on 1-30 ish.

Quote: Originally Posted by timewatch View Post
If you are flirting as female, bring corso riggs with you. Assuming you are also flirting with him.
I feel sorry for you fem smugglers, saddled with Hicky McDerpface.

happysister
01.25.2012 , 04:33 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Stenrik View Post
I feel sorry for you fem smugglers, saddled with Hicky McDerpface.
don't feel sorry for me. i love that farm boy.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic

Unext
01.26.2012 , 10:37 AM | #10
Where are the female to female and male to male flirt options? I leveled a male Vanguard to 50 and didn't get on guy/guy flirt option and I've played a female smuggler to 21 and no female/female flirt options.

From reading the forums I was under the impression that these are viable choices but they are never presented??? So did BIOWARE scrap all Gay/Lesbian content or I just haven't met the proper people?