Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

As soon as I launch the game it crashes.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
As soon as I launch the game it crashes.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Uninstaller
12.14.2011 , 09:55 PM | #11
I have the same problem.
Try to uninstal your ati drivers, restart pc, then run game client. If game starts, new catalyst drivers is the problem.
And i dont know what to do next, because game without video drivers is unplayable.

ACuriousCow
12.14.2011 , 10:05 PM | #12
I didn't see any options on the website to download a previous driver either, considering they just put out an update it could take them a while to put out another.

ACuriousCow
12.14.2011 , 10:08 PM | #13
Nevermind, just found a previous drivers link, I will try to download the older version and see if it works.

Uninstaller
12.14.2011 , 10:10 PM | #14
What about older drivers, I do not know what to say.
Just please tell me, the game start up after you've removed drivers? and you also have problems with FPS?

Uninstaller
12.14.2011 , 10:11 PM | #15
Oh! Please!
If older version will work, can you share this link for me ?

ACuriousCow
12.14.2011 , 10:13 PM | #16
I am uninstalling everything right now, I will update if it works without or not. Then I am going to install the older version of my driver.

Uninstaller
12.14.2011 , 10:14 PM | #17
Ok. Please, let me know if it work's

ACuriousCow
12.14.2011 , 10:15 PM | #18
When you see the driver update on the website scroll down to the bottom and look for a previous driver link, here is the link for my video card, not sure if its the same for yours.

(Older version was bad could barely see my screen, I eventually got it back to normal so i am taking down this link)

ACuriousCow
12.14.2011 , 10:22 PM | #19
Update: Uninstalled the driver/catalyst center, restarted my computer, still does not work, installing the older driver now.

Crystal_Talon
12.14.2011 , 10:42 PM | #20
Im having the same problem. I updated the tester version I had and it was fine at first, it brought me to the server selection screen, however there were no list of servers to choose from, so I reset the game and now it crashed to the desktop right after I hit play...