Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Universe At War - Ilum/Open World Redesign

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
A Universe At War - Ilum/Open World Redesign

Delpicy
01.25.2012 , 02:46 PM | #21
Loving the idea! When I think of Star Wars wars, I think of Galactic Conquest from star wars battlefront. Best idea ever. Jump from planey to planet, sometimes on the defensive, sometimes on the offensive, and the chance to clash in a space battle from time to time. And top the icing on the cake, an epic battle on the opposing faction's base/home planet. I would play that forever even if it was completely lopsided and I lost every time in battles 1v50. Ofc there will be faction imbalances, and problems, but all aspects of your proposed ideas have merit. I cannot say I have enough experience in this game so far to provide constructive feedback on your ideas of solving imbalance issues, but you have my FULL 110% support on this idea. Bioware, I know you have a lot on your hands at the moment, but please, seriously consider this idea, as it is wonderful

JediMasterShake
01.25.2012 , 02:50 PM | #22
Posting to rate (5)
Make a fast break, or that'll be the last mistake that <bleep> will make, is what you get for messin' with
Master Shake.

BlackSpin
01.25.2012 , 02:50 PM | #23
On another note - beside getting geared up (what happens when you're fully geared?)... what other rewards would pvp offer?

As you stated valor ranks would become much more difficult to reach after 60. Would you implement a DAoC approach with Realm Ranks, granting points to spend on new abilities for each valor rank above 60? I think that would be neat... but I don't want to derail your original post - I really admire the idea.

/signed

Zeratulz
01.25.2012 , 02:51 PM | #24
We need to somehow get Bioware to actually sit and read this damn thread!
Zera - DAOC - WoW - AoC - WAR - Aion - Rift - GW - SWTOR

Zera - Battle Master Jedi Shadow - Prophecies of The Five

copasetic
01.25.2012 , 02:56 PM | #25
I applaud your post OP as you clearly invested a ton of time and effort. I agree on all aspects of your post and hope Gabe (the head PvP guy) or someone from the PvP team reads your post. In fact, I suggest that we all send emails to Gabe or whoever else with links to this thread motivating them to read this.

mrswyp
01.25.2012 , 02:59 PM | #26
Amazing post. Got my full support.
Say my religion is peaceful. OR DIE!

Amp_
01.25.2012 , 03:01 PM | #27
Well, damn. I like the sound of that.

BlackSpin
01.25.2012 , 03:01 PM | #28
Forgot to rate (5).

Izabell
01.25.2012 , 03:01 PM | #29