Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rate the Class Stories!

senshi
01.25.2012 , 01:36 PM | #11
I have not finished the Knight story but it definitely picks up after Nar Shaddaa.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -- Abraham Lincoln

Boomer! Sooner!

Duneadah
01.25.2012 , 01:38 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Red_Cruiser View Post
The Consular story... what's the scale we are using? 1-10? 1-100? Oh nevermind, I was going to give it a 1 anyways.
Rly? What level are you? After coruscant Its gets so much more better ! Love it , second act is hit and miss. BUt still interesting overall!

Arkimor
01.25.2012 , 01:39 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Red_Cruiser View Post
The Consular story... what's the scale we are using? 1-10? 1-100? Oh nevermind, I was going to give it a 1 anyways.
Consular story is truly a poorly written story.

The entire thing relies on characterization, a very basic story technique, but achieves none of it. It just tells us we should care instead of actually making us care; I'd be so embarrassed if I was the one who wrote that (I'd also consider going back to school, because it clearly didn't work the first time).
Killer: 100%|Achiever: 40%| Socializer: 33%| Explorer: 33%

Warnings: 15 Infractions: 8
Quote: Originally Posted by Xugos View Post
This forum has better PvP than TOR, brah.

Dantragk
01.25.2012 , 01:42 PM | #14
BH 1-10 gets a 9/10.
BH 11-25 gets a 5/10.
BH 25-40 gets a 6/10
BH 40-49 gets a 9/10.

SI 1-10 gets a 6/10
SI 12-20 gets a 3/10

IA 1-10 gets a 6/10
IA 10-14 gets a 6/10

SW 1-10 gets a 7/10
SW 10-16 gets a 7/10

ThePirateMD
01.25.2012 , 01:43 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkimor View Post
Consular story is truly a poorly written story.

The entire thing relies on characterization, a very basic story technique, but achieves none of it. It just tells us we should care instead of actually making us care; I'd be so embarrassed if I was the one who wrote that (I'd also consider going back to school, because it clearly didn't work the first time).
i think it'd be amazing if a bioware rep could respond, or a writer for the consular story

did they have something more in mind, but had to rush the game out? or did the senior writers REALLY feel this is how a jedi consular should play out?

Cmdluke
01.25.2012 , 01:45 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by ThePirateMD View Post
playing consular. first few hours make me want to drill out my brain

flesh raiders? oooo, dont care

recover random jedi holograms? dont care

I have absolutely no interest in the jedi "masters"i am meeting.
I dont FEEL like a "new padawan here for training", there is no great sense of accomplishment.

I'm just killing a buncha stupid monsters and picking up holograms.

DAMN IT BIOWARE what are you doing with the consular storyline?!?
you didn't find it interesting
Spoiler
"The Force is a Balance between the Light and the Dark" - Qun'aris Sunnrider
Jedi Consular Balance Sage

Arkimor
01.25.2012 , 01:47 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ThePirateMD View Post
i think it'd be amazing if a bioware rep could respond, or a writer for the consular story

did they have something more in mind, but had to rush the game out? or did the senior writers REALLY feel this is how a jedi consular should play out?
I was honestly in shock at how poorly written the whole thing was, I really really was. And lest we forget, this is a Bioware game! Oh, and you know the whole selling point of this game, story, yeah....nice shot in the foot there.
Killer: 100%|Achiever: 40%| Socializer: 33%| Explorer: 33%

Warnings: 15 Infractions: 8
Quote: Originally Posted by Xugos View Post
This forum has better PvP than TOR, brah.

TheHeadCapper
01.25.2012 , 01:51 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkimor View Post
I was honestly in shock at how poorly written the whole thing was, I really really was. And lest we forget, this is a Bioware game! Oh, and you know the whole selling point of this game, story, yeah....nice shot in the foot there.
So a guy who thinks they shouldn't have put any money into the VO doesn't like the story, color me surprised!
The formula 'two plus two equals five' is not without its attractions

Bammur
01.25.2012 , 01:51 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Jongar View Post
Imperial Agent story, I give it 12 out of 10.

Spoiler

Good twists and very nice ending.
This. It's the only story I've 'finished' and it kept me playing far too late some nights. The only thing I wish for is a chance to replay some of the 'alternate' endings. Maybe, since I played a sniper, I'll do it again some day as an operative ...

SuperQ
01.25.2012 , 01:51 PM | #20
Sith Warrior has the best story hands down. Starts out ok from 1-10 then only picks up after there. By the 30's-50 the story is as good as any book/movie.