Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rate the Class Stories!

01.25.2012 , 01:06 PM | #1
So for those of you who have tried out the various class stories, lets hear your ratings on them, from best to worst, and with a brief blurb as to why. This is also for the sake of curiosity on my part, as I've only seen the Trooper, Agent, and Bounty Hunter stories significantly, and am curious as to how the others hold up.

I can say though... the Trooper story was great, and the Agent's second act has kept me rivited.

Also, I probably don't need to say it, but try to keep the spoilers minimal.

01.25.2012 , 01:10 PM | #2
I LOVED the agent story. Particularly the second half of Act 2. I actually stayed up till almost 6am finishing it from the point that I got to Corellia because I just couldn't walk away and leave things the way they were at that point. I wouldn't have been able to sleep even if I'd tried lol.

Bounty Hunter story so far is just ok, but I haven't gotten extremely deep into yet, I'm only 26. Only thing really getting me into that one atm is waiting to see when Tarot Blood gets what's coming to him.

I will also say that the Inquisitor storyline (up to leaving Korriban) had me wanting to punch the freaking monitor every time Harkun spoke to me. If I ever hear the word "slave" again, somebody's getting their teeth knocked out. :-p
What do we say to the God of Death? Not today. -Syrio Forel

Phated - Conqueror Operative, Prophecy of the Five

01.25.2012 , 01:13 PM | #3
My main is a Sith Inquisitor and I felt it started out slow, but I outleveled my guild towards the end of the story because I was so addicted. I made a Bounty Hunter alt and was into it at first, but I lost interest around Alderaan. My third alt is a Sith Warrior. It, too, started out slow, and I am only up to Tatooinne, but I feel it picking up. My friends are playing Imperial Agents and can't say enough good things about that entire storyline. They've only made it to Voss so far.

01.25.2012 , 01:16 PM | #4
Jedi Knight story - only lvl 24 so far. In the first 10 levels the story was amazing because the whole zone was focused around the conflict you were working.

After Tython: the coruscant story was story was meh, Taris was a bit better but still not too exciting and thus far Nar Shaddaa isn't much to write home about either.

But those first 10 levels were awesome.

01.25.2012 , 01:18 PM | #5
playing consular. first few hours make me want to drill out my brain

flesh raiders? oooo, dont care

recover random jedi holograms? dont care

I have absolutely no interest in the jedi "masters"i am meeting.
I dont FEEL like a "new padawan here for training", there is no great sense of accomplishment.

I'm just killing a buncha stupid monsters and picking up holograms.

DAMN IT BIOWARE what are you doing with the consular storyline?!?

01.25.2012 , 01:20 PM | #6
I haven't finished any of the stories so far, but I have to say I really enjoy the Agent's story. The choices seem to have a deeper impact than those of other classes. It really feels that you can mold the character's personality to your liking.
CE owner

01.25.2012 , 01:21 PM | #7
Imperial Agent story, I give it 12 out of 10.

Good twists and very nice ending.

01.25.2012 , 01:29 PM | #8
The Consular story... what's the scale we are using? 1-10? 1-100? Oh nevermind, I was going to give it a 1 anyways.

01.25.2012 , 01:32 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Red_Cruiser View Post
The Consular story... what's the scale we are using? 1-10? 1-100? Oh nevermind, I was going to give it a 1 anyways.
A deep and well balanced review.

01.25.2012 , 01:34 PM | #10
1-8 effectively, if you've done every story, and were rating them from best to worst. If you haven't, well, give your opinions on what you've done.