Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Smuggler Fashion Show

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
The Smuggler Fashion Show

Plokoone
08.13.2012 , 09:28 PM | #261
smugglers get it along in there story line as a quest reward and they have one that comes with a mask is part of the pvp gear.

Jadedtitan
08.16.2012 , 09:47 AM | #262
At end game, those wide brimmed hats (plus a little cloth mask over your nose and mouth) are the hates used for Columi and Rakata smuggler gear. But not sure if you were asking for one sooner. Just know that is when I got mine, it is a cool look though. Better than the ugly Black Hole hat.

Saiaku
08.21.2012 , 09:08 AM | #263
Hello!

Does anyone know if THESE armor chestpieces are available in orange type, with slots?
If so, where and how? thank you.

Image: http://i.imgur.com/iHxk6.jpg
Hidden Beks -> Nightmare Lands -> The Red Eclipse

Gassygunslinger
08.21.2012 , 06:08 PM | #264
Quote: Originally Posted by Saiaku View Post
Hello!

Does anyone know if THESE armor chestpieces are available in orange type, with slots?
If so, where and how? thank you.

Image: http://i.imgur.com/iHxk6.jpg
First off, it's hard to tell what exactly I'm looking at. I -think- I know the armor models you're talking about, but I can't say for sure just by looking at the back. And while I know there are orange (custom) versions of those particular models, I don't know if they're in the same color. Just off the top of my head, I believe there's a version of the one on the right, I think it has Saboteur in the name. I wanna say from Balmorra, maybe a heroic. But could be completely full of crap, as I often am. The one on the right, I believe there's a version that's about level 48ish, something like "scoundrel's jacket". Or something. I think. Multiple places, but if I recall there's a Belsalvis heroic that gives it out (The Tyrant maybe?).
Longtime SWG Vet: "Guillemette of Bria" Respect the Smuggler History
Elder Smuggler, Winner of the 5th Anniversary Rebel Painting Contest

Etten of Vrook Lamar.

Parthenon
09.02.2012 , 04:57 AM | #265
Sorry, but I don't have the time to look through and make sure this hasn't been asked yet and the search feature on the site isn't working too well right now, so...

Does anyone know where the RD-07A Viper Helmet (the eyepatch) drops?

Polebreaker
09.02.2012 , 11:23 AM | #266
Quote: Originally Posted by Parthenon View Post
Sorry, but I don't have the time to look through and make sure this hasn't been asked yet and the search feature on the site isn't working too well right now, so...

Does anyone know where the RD-07A Viper Helmet (the eyepatch) drops?
I remember reading that it dropped on Hoth, but not 100% sure.

Mine dropped while I was hunting on the GTN.

RakeWorm
09.04.2012 , 05:26 AM | #267
Quote: Originally Posted by shhushhie View Post
IDK if this helm has been posted here yet or not but its what iv been using and love it so far its called the TD-05A marksmen headgear i felt it was only right with my fur coat ( which i found thanks to an earlier post someone had on here ) to take it while on hoth

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/p...4_479203-2.jpg

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/p...5_462691-1.jpg
Where is this helmet from? I looked it up on Torhead, and it doesn't say anything about it. This is the ultimate look I'm going for with my smuggler.
ďA machine philosophy that can create the world in its own image and a self-mutilating freedom, that is that image snarling back."

Oddlogical
09.13.2012 , 05:27 PM | #268
I've only seen that specifc one on the Exchange/AH. If a similar one (same look, different color) might do...

You can get a reddish one as part of the Gunslinger Elite or Deadeye Elite sets from Balmorra (full set from the various repeatable quests). If you color-match it from your chest piece it might give you the look you want. The helmet is from "The Mandalorian Terror" Heroic, IIRC. They are fully moddable.

Gunslinger-Elite-Prototype-headgear
Deadeye-Elite-Prototype-headgear

Hope that helps.

pan_sObak
09.20.2012 , 08:41 AM | #269
Quote: Originally Posted by RakeWorm View Post
Where is this helmet from? I looked it up on Torhead, and it doesn't say anything about it. This is the ultimate look I'm going for with my smuggler.
it's Gunslimger Elite headgear - craftable by Armomech fo Republic side only
http://tor-fashion.com/2012/04/22/gunslinger-elite/
The jacket is from another set Polyplast Battle
Tomb of Freedon Nadd, Pansobak Legacy
Merc 60, Jugg 60, Sorc 60, Sin 60, Op 60, Sage 60, Comm 60, Guns 55, Vang 60, Sent 60

Craft: Bio 500, Cyber 500, Art 500, Arm 500, Armor 500, Syth 500

AntarNyaus
09.22.2012 , 08:07 AM | #270
Quote: Originally Posted by TimeRanger View Post
AND why O why cant we just post a pic here with a IMG code instead of having to use a link
THIS. Seriously. The crustiest, oldest, most kludged-together forums I'm a member of (including the Russian ones) all support imbedded images in posts. But here? Sweet gods. The archaic and lackluster forums are one of the signs that EA/Bioware had little-to-no knowledge of what hosting a modern MMO requires.

I do love the game, but the forums frustrate the Hel out of me.
Antar "Tonar" Nyaus, Gunslinger, The Ebon Hawk Nyaus Legacy
Republic: Antaavolur, Sage; Antaaro, Guard; Antaade, Troop; Antrajhin, Scoundrel
Empire: Antaanih, Sorc; Antaarek, Jugg; Arnot, Mara; Antaail, Snipe; Antaahin, Merc
░▒ The Army of Light (R) ░▒ Unhinged (I) ▒░