Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Smuggler Fashion Show

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
The Smuggler Fashion Show
 

Melkathi's Avatar


Melkathi
01.26.2012 , 04:05 AM | #11
Thanks!

Added screenshots and put in a note about headgear and the hood

shazore's Avatar


shazore
01.26.2012 , 08:25 AM | #12
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3..._49_154419.jpg

Sorry dont know how to change the link to text of my liking but that is my male character wearing the Aspiring knights vest and pants. A gunslinger headgear, and a synthmesh battle gloves. The gloves I got from a quest the rest I bought from the GTN.

Scrobes's Avatar


Scrobes
01.26.2012 , 08:38 AM | #13
Awesome awesome thread... but.. please..

for the love of C2-N2 can you guys go outside where it's bright/well lit before you take any shots!!
"If at first you don't succeed, reload." - BH
"I negotiated with his face." - BH

(Quit as of 15th Mar 2012)

Melkathi's Avatar


Melkathi
01.26.2012 , 11:15 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Scrobes View Post
Awesome awesome thread... but.. please..

for the love of C2-N2 can you guys go outside where it's bright/well lit before you take any shots!!
For future items that I screenshot as I get, that I may very well do. For the 48 screenshots I took at once for the original creation of the thread, the bedroom on the freighter was the best location. Lugging all this stuff to an empty enough space wit good lighting, an unintrusive background, no respawning enemies and most importantly no "Jedi Master Whoreson" or a member of the "Sphincterbane Legacy" standing in the way of the screenshot... too much hassle for too little benefit
And yes those are real names you will encounter playing republic on Space Slug...


Quote: Originally Posted by shazore View Post
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3..._49_154419.jpg

Sorry dont know how to change the link to text of my liking but that is my male character wearing the Aspiring knights vest and pants. A gunslinger headgear, and a synthmesh battle gloves. The gloves I got from a quest the rest I bought from the GTN.
Shazore, I take it the vest on a male character actually covers the belly, unlike the female model?

hadoken's Avatar


hadoken
01.26.2012 , 11:58 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Melkathi View Post
Shazore, I take it the vest on a male character actually covers the belly, unlike the female model?
Not only that but it appears to change the color, as it is black on me yet grey on him.

Melkathi's Avatar


Melkathi
01.26.2012 , 01:24 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by hadoken View Post
Not only that but it appears to change the color, as it is black on me yet grey on him.
Seen a Jedi wearing a brown version during my first Esseles. But as it's not really smuggler gear I am probably not going to search for more info. So many jackets to hunt down first

Aliozyn's Avatar


Aliozyn
01.26.2012 , 01:57 PM | #17
I like some of the coats with the big collar, what I can't stand is that when I put one on, my goatee disappears. Is there a fix to this?

Melkathi's Avatar


Melkathi
01.26.2012 , 04:55 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Aliozyn View Post
I like some of the coats with the big collar, what I can't stand is that when I put one on, my goatee disappears. Is there a fix to this?
No fix for that at the moment. It is actually the goggles around your neck that have the "auto-shave" effect as I am told. So the same should happen with some of the other, lighter coats that also have the goggles.
Sadly when it comes to apparel, the game was indeed rushed, especially if you consider Twi'leks.

Enako's Avatar


Enako
01.26.2012 , 06:15 PM | #19
the jacket that comes at the end of the class quest ( whichever it was i dont remember) is brownish in color and therefore looks better than the esseles scoundrel suit. models are same.

happysister's Avatar


happysister
01.26.2012 , 07:36 PM | #20
this is a great idea! i'll see if my smugglers have anything not listed yet later.
.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic/Empire