Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Fatman - your thoughts?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
The Fatman - your thoughts?

lazerpewbang
12.14.2011 , 09:55 PM | #11
All the new PVP servers will have the Best guilds come tmw True story
I live and Die for World PVP

aspectsofwar
12.14.2011 , 09:57 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Siegewulf View Post
How are queues on Fatman?
Fatman is one of the only servers listed as full, so probably not good. This happens to a few servers every MMO launch.

All the skilled PvPers decide to roll on a server and everyone wants in. Soon its over populated, laggy and crashes a lot from stress. Everyone regrets it and either deals with it for months or reroll on a standard population server.
Atrocious - Operative of THE FATMAN - US PvP East
WOW GLADIATOR X4

Evuke
12.14.2011 , 10:28 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by aspectsofwar View Post
Fatman is one of the only servers listed as full, so probably not good. This happens to a few servers every MMO launch.

All the skilled PvPers decide to roll on a server and everyone wants in. Soon its over populated, laggy and crashes a lot from stress. Everyone regrets it and either deals with it for months or reroll on a standard population server.
and 3 months down the line after all the drifters have quit they are usually the only servers with a remotely healthy population

i will take the queues for a few weeks if it means long term healthy population

JackOnTheMap
12.14.2011 , 10:41 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Evuke View Post
and 3 months down the line after all the drifters have quit they are usually the only servers with a remotely healthy population

Well, I've said it before but if there is one thing that's always been a constant with PVPers, it's that when something new and shiny opens up, they'll switch faster than Kim Kardashian stays married.

MastaGigs
12.14.2011 , 10:46 PM | #15
While id love to be rep (damn friends all want to be sith) fatman is not to bad, only down side is for every one competent player, id say there is about 4 to 6 really bad ones. Im talking "Hey im guard the ball so they cant cap"......In are own goal area.

Also pretty hard to find a flashpoint group for anything past BT, then again im still scoping out the guilds so that's probably a little bias.

But ya keeping in mind of the 30 dayers at launch, id say fatman is gonna be one of the more healthy servers for some time from how its looking atm.
Quote: Originally Posted by CupieFoxtail View Post
Welcome to a loot system where PvP gear, like PvE gear, is gained with RNG
Enjoy your stay

Mezira
12.15.2011 , 02:36 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Evuke View Post

Well you are doing everything right, except making this post. Good job.