Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Fatman - your thoughts?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
The Fatman - your thoughts?

The_Old_One
12.14.2011 , 08:44 PM | #1
I was just reading this post: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=18927

And I was thinking The Fatman is not bad. It is rather busy and it seems fairly balanced. I could get on a lowbie team almost don't need to try at all.

Although the game is still young, I want to settle in one server and start levelling up a character seriously now. I have picked The Fatman.

Is it a good choice? What do you think about this server as a fellow 'Fatty' or as someone who are living in other servers?

Grunnd
12.14.2011 , 08:45 PM | #2
I am on The Fatman.

Great PvP server so far

Nathan_ss
12.14.2011 , 08:50 PM | #3
whatever server you roll on you should go republic, i kno ppl dont like being pushed into a particular faction, but i really dont want to be on a server where we are outnumbered 2:1. Im rolling republic purely to balance, however i dont really care what faction im in so it was an easy choice for me.
Proud Supporter of Open World PVP

The_Old_One
12.14.2011 , 08:57 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Nathan_ss View Post
whatever server you roll on you should go republic, i kno ppl dont like being pushed into a particular faction, but i really dont want to be on a server where we are outnumbered 2:1. Im rolling republic purely to balance, however i dont really care what faction im in so it was an easy choice for me.

I have plans to have at least one character on each side. By I am not worried about the differences between both sides yet (I posted my reasons yesterday in some other posts but can't find them now). I just want a lively, friendly server to start with.

Thaonnor
12.14.2011 , 09:08 PM | #5
I will note that those were the numbers ~15-16 hours after servers launched. Servers have now been up for ~40 hours, and the dynamics probably look very different. From the current server populations, it is looking like Fatman has become the "pile on" server as a lot of PvP'ers are going to want the most populated. Whether or not that is a balanced population is questionable.

Dasyus
12.14.2011 , 09:11 PM | #6
My guild is in Fatman, thus I am going Fatman. I also like the word Fatman and intend to play there purely because of the word Fatman.

Edit: Also going Republic.
Yes, I know I am lacking an avatar. It's on purpose.

SWGjumpedSHARK
12.14.2011 , 09:14 PM | #7
Prophecy of the Five seems very balanced and the PvP has been great so far.
"I see your schwartz is as big as mine"

Riggormortus
12.14.2011 , 09:36 PM | #8
Fatman is where I will be

Siegewulf
12.14.2011 , 09:38 PM | #9
How are queues on Fatman?
- Solitaire -
"History is on the move. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all." - Grand Admiral Thrawn

Khardune
12.14.2011 , 09:53 PM | #10
Rolled on republic side on Fatman and looks good.