Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ilum/Tatooine Open PVP Guide

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ilum/Tatooine Open PVP Guide

Scrag_
01.25.2012 , 08:52 AM | #1
Im having some trouble finding basic instructions on how to play these warzones. Can someone give me some basic instructions as to what the objectives are? or..writing a guide would be awesome but i know thats a lot to ask for

Thanks

chrmontedoro
01.31.2013 , 06:34 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Scrag_ View Post
Im having some trouble finding basic instructions on how to play these warzones. Can someone give me some basic instructions as to what the objectives are? or..writing a guide would be awesome but i know thats a lot to ask for

Thanks
I'm also would like some help with these! thanx!!!

Philelectric
01.31.2013 , 08:11 PM | #3
I dont know if its a troll post but i'm bored anyways,

Civil war:

there is 3 capture points. Each team have a total of 600 hp. To win you need to take out all the ennemy hp first. The more capture points your team control the faster you will take the ennemy team's hp.

Voidstar:

2 rounds. 1 attack 1 defense

The attacking team have to plan a bomb to break a door, there is always 2 location for the attacking team to plan a bomb or difuse a force field to advance to the next door.

there is a total of 3 doors ,2 force fields or bridge. Its always like that: door to destroy then difuse a force field or extend a bridge.
On defense its not hard, just...defend

Huttball: Have you ever player football? or Rugby? Huttball is a mix of football and basketball. There is a ball in the middle of the map, your team have to take the ball and go to the ennemy goal line to score, you can pass the ball and intercept a pass.

Novare Coast: Its almost exactly like Civil war BUT your team absolutly needs to control at least 2 of the 3 capture points to deal damage to the ennemy team.

Ancient Hypergate: This happen in multiple rounds. There is 2 pylon. to score points your team have to control at least 1 pylon. Once your team have a pylon you can score points by killing ennemy players or taking orbs and dropping them into the pylon you control. Orbs are in the middle area of the map. Yes you can capture both pylon to stop the ennemy team from scoring.

Also at the end of each ''rounds'' the hypergate discharge its energy so you have to go to one of the 3 safe zone, middle, under your team's spawn and under the ennemy team's spawn.

Thats about it, sorry for my bad english

Edit:
Also, if you are talking about open world pvp,there is no objectives and its not an instanced event like warzones.
All you have to do is go to a planet, find players of the other faction and kill them.

The black Hole and Section X are the best location for open world pvp. Sometimes the ennemy base on Ilum is fun too.
Guarding a healer is not only the job the the skill ''guard''. It is also your job to stay around the healer to be a plague for the people attacking the healer.