Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operative Medical Therapy does not work

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Imperial Agent > Operative
Operative Medical Therapy does not work
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Saella
02.15.2012 , 11:35 AM | #251
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Hey,

After developers make a post, it can take a while for it to show up in the thread at the point it was made. This is a known side effect of the communications pipeline (e.g. to allow the foreign language community reps to provide translations / updates to our international community for relevant topics), not some malicious way of us manipulating the past.

regards
Georg
One step in the good direction... now can we tweak the class a bit too ? i think everyone now knows that the operative isn't performing as good as a other healers...
# dev posts/replies to inquisitor/counselor boards = 78
# dev posts/replies to agent/smuggler boards = 6 (+1 troll !)

Neulwen
02.15.2012 , 11:55 AM | #252
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Update: The fix for this is scheduled for weekly patch 1.1.4.

-- Georg
Excellent! Thanks!

bigheadbrandon
02.16.2012 , 09:19 AM | #253
Quote: Originally Posted by Saella View Post
One step in the good direction... now can we tweak the class a bit too ? i think everyone now knows that the operative isn't performing as good as a other healers...
what planet do you live on? I'm at least top 10 in the best healers on empire for my server

ironix
02.16.2012 , 09:20 AM | #254
Quote: Originally Posted by bigheadbrandon View Post
what planet do you live on? I'm at least top 10 in the best healers on empire for my server
Low pop server, eh?
Godwin's Law for SW:TOR -- As a discussion in the SW:TOR forums grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving WoW or being told to "go back to WoW" approaches 1.

Oghier
02.16.2012 , 09:22 AM | #255
The issue isn't your personal performance. That's self-promotion, not useful information.

I note, without further comment, the name you chose.
- Snit (IA Healer)
- Oghier (BH Tank)
Ven Zallow Server

Saella
02.16.2012 , 10:41 AM | #256
nice you have 10 healers on the servers ? and you're not doing hm/nm ops, because you would realise how bad we are, i dont say we total scrap but the best operatives will be mediocre compared to normal sorcerers.... thats the point
# dev posts/replies to inquisitor/counselor boards = 78
# dev posts/replies to agent/smuggler boards = 6 (+1 troll !)