Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operative Medical Therapy does not work

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Scoundrel / Operative
Operative Medical Therapy does not work
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Maddrox
02.09.2012 , 06:09 AM | #131
http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

there ya go so that would be a "no"

Saella
02.09.2012 , 06:27 AM | #132
like usual they pissing me off...

HEY !! NO ONE CARE ABOUT ILUM, fix something else, been 5 patch on ilum, tell your ONLY developper to fix something else instead come on !!!

Christ..

Daize
02.09.2012 , 01:47 PM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by Maddrox View Post
http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

there ya go so that would be a "no"
They may have fixed it but not put it in the patch notes

Sinestrae
02.09.2012 , 02:06 PM | #134
Looks like patch notes for 1.1.3 will be up today...

I've got 5000 credits on it not being fixed again.

Maddrox
02.09.2012 , 03:23 PM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by Daize View Post
They may have fixed it but not put it in the patch notes

ran the numbers

before the patch with medical therapy specced a 2 stack of kolto probe on myself ticked for 690 without TA up

after the patch it still tick for exactly the same ammount, so pretty sure they didn't fix it ;P

would be nice if they'd fix it for 1.1.3 though although im not keeping my hopes up for it.

subrosian
02.09.2012 , 03:27 PM | #136
if this is not in the 1.1.3 patch notes today I will be getting a group of people to open non-stop tickets and topics. This is a major issue.
subrosian
<Epitome>
epitomeraiding.com

Maddrox
02.09.2012 , 03:41 PM | #137
patchnotes are up and guess what no medical therapy fix!

but hey let's nerf surge rating cause you know operative healers kinda liked that aswell.....

Jivefenix
02.09.2012 , 04:24 PM | #138
I think it's time to shelve my op healer for a bit between broken talents, the new UI, and a surge nerf I just don't see the point.

Sinestrae
02.09.2012 , 04:33 PM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by Jivefenix View Post
I think it's time to shelve my op healer for a bit between broken talents, the new UI, and a surge nerf I just don't see the point.
Same here, Jive.

Aside from the Darth Jadus bug that still hasn't been addressed, it was a very fun storyline and an appealing class, that is now almost completely useless. Conceal nerfed, Lethality is garbage, Healing subpar in everyway.

ToasterofDoom
02.09.2012 , 04:43 PM | #140
They might as well just turn all operatives into Sorcs. They just keep sticking it to Operatives at every turn.

If they hate the class so much, just get rid of them already so we can all move on.

Hyperbole aside, I am waiting to see just where the threshold is for dim ret on surge is. Although the -10% overall still hurts, its still remains to be seen how much impact this change has. I suspect its more about nerfing surge adrenals than anything else. Although that does beg the question, why not nerf just the adrenal rather than the stat.