Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I prefer to PvP, what should i do leveling?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
I prefer to PvP, what should i do leveling?

bhorlin
01.25.2012 , 05:26 AM | #1
OK i really love to PvP in the games/arenas. The credits are really good and the exp is not to shabby either. However I really want my ship. And later on when i'm level 50 and want to do some WPvP, I'm sure I will be wanting a companion or two, especially if I am out soloing in the world.

Are the quest chains completely linear? do i have to do them all to get hooked into the next line of them? Only been playing a few days so all this is very unclear to me.

Starbuck, Jedi Knight (sentinel)

Beeteel
01.25.2012 , 05:31 AM | #2
Press "L" and go for classquests only... As far as I know u get everything that goes with your class just doing them

Dystopic
01.25.2012 , 05:33 AM | #3
All you need to do is your class quest and maybe farm some mats for proffs. You can completely level from pvp in this game.

anticept
01.25.2012 , 05:33 AM | #4
yeh just keep doing your classquests and youŽll get your companions.

Ki-tec
01.25.2012 , 05:34 AM | #5
All your companions and ship are provided via the class quests. They are the main story quest for your particular class and will take you to every planet. Just do these in between warzones and you don't have to take any other quests.

Good luck

ErosGyne
01.25.2012 , 05:39 AM | #6
start doing PVP at 10, at 50 you will need do be 60 in valour ranks if not you will not be competive in PVP, all 50 are our allmost have top gear gear, for that you need 60 in valour rank