Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[BUG] Ashara Zavros is now a floating head.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
[BUG] Ashara Zavros is now a floating head.

GreenRaccoon
01.25.2012 , 03:17 AM | #1
Well I decided the best way to keep my companions armour up to date was to get a full set of modular gear. So I popped off to Nar Shaddaa to get my newest apprentice Ashara some "tastefull" new clothes. After making her build a full set of armouring and mods and put it on her and http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...012501030.jpg/

She's now a floating head!

Presumably no textures have been drawn for her body/skin so she just becomes invisible. Probably should have previewed it before sticking all those enhancements I bought into it.

Quiet
01.25.2012 , 04:29 AM | #2
Slave girl outfit.
It was reported back in beta that the slave girl outfit bugs out her appearance.
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun. - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

Kunovega
01.25.2012 , 08:05 AM | #3
you can always rip out the mods and put them in something else
This is not the signature you're looking for...

Haasth
01.25.2012 , 08:09 AM | #4
...Can we have this as a cosmetic option BioWare? I want my floating head army.

GreenRaccoon
01.25.2012 , 11:52 AM | #5
Yeah, I'll probably buy her a different outfit and rip out the enhancements. It'd be more cost effective to just make new armouring and mods though.

On the other hand, I like this idea of a floating head army.

Urukkhan
01.25.2012 , 12:35 PM | #6
This outfit bugged as hell, on Jaesa as example some part of a costume missed mysterious way, but it reappears in quest dialogues and scenes, on a character screen it makes character transparent.
"This is a war universe. War all the time. That is its nature. There may be other universes based on all sorts of other principles, but ours seems to be based on war and games."

LyriaFrost
01.25.2012 , 01:03 PM | #7
She's a penagellan! Run! Run for your life!

Duceman
01.25.2012 , 03:52 PM | #8
The Face of Boe is pleased.

Jianka
01.26.2012 , 08:51 AM | #9
That outfit have same effect on main characters too, depending on race. My Chiss for example look as transparent as in that picture. Bugged thing is bugged.

EDIT: It probably need to be moved to CS subforum, it is bit out of place in here.