Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hello????? Where is the customer service?????

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Hello????? Where is the customer service?????

Verlass
12.14.2011 , 08:20 PM | #1
Excuse me but your CALL CENTER is a joke, worst customer sevice ever.

as for you five questions, i have never set up any five question, so have have no chance of enter any answers to some BS questions, i have never had a pet, so how the hell do i answer that freaking question, and you say i have to call into a call center, that is a feaking voice recording for the past 18 hours?

this is horrible.

i have no chance at the early access cause of this stupid 5 questions crap, thanks BIOWARE, you have stooped to the level of EA, grats, the past 10 years of enjoying your games just went to POOF!

Jerkyjmoron
12.14.2011 , 08:25 PM | #2
same exact boat bro same exact boat.. never got invited into beta either and the last weekend I was gone for turkey day.. lol what a joke. the worst part is I did get asked these security questions.. and the ONE *********** question they ask I didn't jot down OR It was never asked my guess is the latter. sigh

p.s. ne one at all know how to just get a different security question asked in the first place?

Athalran
12.14.2011 , 08:32 PM | #3
I am having trouble remembering the case-sensitive answer to one of my five questions. I remember the other 4 very well, but since they will literally ask you the same question until you answer it correctly, this does not help me. I know of no way to get it to give you another question instead. I'm trying not to let this drive me nuts, but the fact that the customer service line won't even put you on hold is maddening. I won't want to know how many people have to be on hold to cause that problem...

drakkonas
12.15.2011 , 08:32 AM | #4
This is utter BS!!! you have us give 5 answers to 5 security questions.. yet you ask us one question over and over until we give the right answer to it.. well what if we forgot the one answer but remember the other 4... ya think next time Bioware... atleast cycle the questions through so i can get in!! Oh and one more thing dont set your call center to a recording therefore not allowing to atleast be on hold, however long the line may be. seriously worst Customer Support i have ever in my life experienced.. Also why i ask.. why.. would you make it manditory to reset the security questions over the phone... you should have it reset just like any password... over the phone is stupid beyond belief because you wont even open you darn lines for us to get in!! I've already recieved my email to get into the game however i cant because of this issue... thanks Bioware for giving me the shaft!
Drakonas For Life!!

themorre
12.15.2011 , 08:41 AM | #5
I got the exact same problem, i only wrote in 3 questions since i tough it wouldnt be needed except to regain password and not to log in to the game and also if that was the case i could choose wich question but ofc Bioware ask one of those i havent choosen "Where did u spend ur honeymoon"

Im not married FFS!!!

And also the worlds longest thelephone que with english that u can barley understand and ofc its a long distance call that will cost me UNLIMITED amounts to sit in that stupid que, so now i wait for others to get their problems solved first so i maybe can get a shorter que.

WHAT IDIOT PUT THE RESET QUESTIONS OVER THE PHONE!?!?!?!?? FIRE HIS *** NOW !!!!

DJHaterade
12.15.2011 , 08:41 AM | #6
Well what do you expect from a company that outsources it's entire phone support outside of the US.

You get what you pay for, and when you cut EVERY corner to try and reduce operation costs it shows.

Companies that do this are backward thinking greed machines. If you pay your employees a wage that shows them you know they are worthwhile and give them every perk and benefit then you will have a staff that are extremely loyal and will work their butts off for the company.

Pay people the bare minimum, overwork them with a highly stressful job, and constantly demand that they perform better and better with no compensation and you will keep good employees long.

Motivating people by making them fear Job loss is NOT the way to motivate a employee.

Avoki_Kusumi
12.15.2011 , 08:48 AM | #7
I've been calling for a friend in Argentina who did answer the five questions, but one of them, the one they ask for, is not responding to the answer he put in, of course, I get the "Thank you for calling, we are busy, call back later".

We tried opening tickets and they keep saying call us, but we are unable to reach them.

I called at 4am EST today, got into the queue, waited for 52 minutes, heard the noise of the call center, was hang-up on. Called again, "Thank you for calling, we are busy, call back later".

Deeply disappointed to the point of questioning if they are actually employing SWG's representatives now that is shut down today.

Game is amazing, customer service deplorable. Last time on a SW universe game, NGE happened.

Kotyy
12.15.2011 , 08:49 AM | #8
So much hate from peeps with such a low IQ, makes you wonder, will they play with you on a server ?

popdelart
12.15.2011 , 08:51 AM | #9
The same happened to me!
It will take some time, be patient, the call that solved my problem was in queue for 2 hours and 14 minutes… you will eventually get through.
Use the Skype number +118554679867 (free of charge)