Unyielding and the Infernal Titles?

I think its more than 2 hours but it must be in 1 night so definitely farm status. The title doesn't show up in my codex, nor does even downing Soa nightmare for some reason.

An achievement shows up in your epic enemies part eventually. Says Clearing blah blah blah in 2 hours.

Still dotn have nightmare Soa achievement though

• 2 weeks later...

We tried to do it last week, couldn't get past Bonethrasher on 8m NiM because he reset at varying degrees of health 4 times in a row. No one dead, everyone on the platform and BAM! Reset.

Try again, same thing. And again. Oh and to add insult to injury, one more time!

We gave up, switched to to HM and 1 shot everything with 7 people because 1 had to leave due to work issue.

Fix the bugs already, it isn't hard.

We tried to do it last week, couldn't get past Bonethrasher on 8m NiM because he reset at varying degrees of health 4 times in a row.

We had one reset last week, because Bonethrasher kicker his own red glowing add form the platform and then he evaded. :rolleyes:

But this week we went trough Karaggas Palace pretty easily and got the Unyielding title.

Yep, got our Infernal title first try last week and KP bugged us. Did it again tonight, we hit a bug on the 4th boss and wiped, went in again and the 3rd boss spawned and then wouldn't let us in the instance so we were forced to reset. Cleared it in 1 hour 36 minutes. No title. Not to mention we only had one exotech and a schematic drop from Bonethrasher and then not a single piece of Rakata or Columi due to the fact we had master loot on. No extra chest either....

1 hour 15 minute Nightmare clear tonight of Karagga's. Got title no issues, got loot off every boss. Karagga dropped Rakata weapons. Everything normal.

What is this "chest" that supposedly spawns when you beat him on Nightmare though? Haven't seen it any week including tonight when it supposedly was fixed. Anyone know about it?

My raid has 10 people total, so we sub 1-2 people in per fight, usually just to get them whatever Rakata piece they're missing. I'm pretty confident that we've done full Nightmare clears in under 2 hours, but we've never gotten this achievement.

Do you need to have the same 8 people from beginning to end in order to get these titles?

My raid has 10 people total, so we sub 1-2 people in per fight, usually just to get them whatever Rakata piece they're missing. I'm pretty confident that we've done full Nightmare clears in under 2 hours, but we've never gotten this achievement.

Do you need to have the same 8 people from beginning to end in order to get these titles?

Your anecdotal evidence suggests the answer "yes".

It seems you cannot get the title if you reset the instance at any point. We full cleared 16m NM EV and KP in under 2 hours each but had to reset for a bug on the pylons and for members getting randomly locked out on the fourth boss in KP, no titles.

Also supported by previous posts in this thread, I apologize if this has been mentioned by a dev somewhere I haven't seen.

Just have to hope you don't run into any significant bugs.

Edited by Braket

No. We subbed someone in for Soa last night and someone else in the raid who didn't have the title yet got it. The person we subbed in already had it though, I'm not sure if he would have gotten it or not after missing the first 4.

You become ineligible for the title, however, if you reset the phase at any point. If your pylons bug out? No title for you. If Gharj decides to forget to spawn the second platform and then doesn't let you back in the instance until you reset? No title for you. If the third boss respawns in KP and you can't get back in? No title for you. 2 hour nightmare clears are easy, but getting the titles can be quite difficult!