Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sand demon

noobhuntr
01.25.2012 , 01:44 AM | #1
Is there a way to avoid fighten this monstr cause I chose da bow to him option and that ungrateful **** still attacks me, if I knew that was goin to happen I wouldve attacked him first to get dark side pts

Voblat
01.25.2012 , 02:00 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by noobhuntr View Post
Is there a way to avoid fighten this monstr cause I chose da bow to him option and that ungrateful **** still attacks me, if I knew that was goin to happen I wouldve attacked him first to get dark side pts
Yes, its a while since I did it, but I'm fairly sure it was the 'stare him down' option.

MandelynRain
01.25.2012 , 02:06 AM | #3
yeah I believe it was the stare him down and basically keep showing your strength.....

ReFlexionn
01.25.2012 , 02:07 AM | #4
you have to do all the option that shows you have the power, kneeling to him = weakness so he attacks you, oh and don't pat him at the end lol
Baka ka omae wa?

Shiftyfingers
01.25.2012 , 02:14 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by noobhuntr View Post
You can reset the quest in the questlog to do it over again.

Then stand your ground, stare him down, meditate.

Then you can let him sleep or kill him while he sleeps for light/dark side points.

Good luck

Khayleth
01.25.2012 , 02:18 AM | #6
If the text says the sand demon is about to attack you can just escape out of it and do it over. Problem solved.
Raid progression no one cares about. Unimpressive quote or one liner. Uninteresting guild name. List of characters with their level and class symbol.