Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Playable and Companion species suggestion checklist thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Playable and Companion species suggestion checklist thread

JacenHallis
01.06.2013 , 02:07 AM | #381
Quote: Originally Posted by Izorii View Post
no dev attention to advise what the current development thought on additional playable species is.
They've stated that plainly before: new species will be considered once they see how well the cathar do. So, the future expansion of the species roster is fairly dependent on people ponying up the cash for cathar. If the cathar meet some criterion they set, then they'll consider more species to design.
Ruminara Ven
Passion, yet serenity.

drug_cartel
01.12.2013 , 07:21 AM | #382
I would pay $100 worth of Cartel Coins to be able to play as a Gamorrean. The Gamorrean Guard was my first toy I ever bought with my own money and my favorite thing to play with for years as a child. He always killed all my other Star Wars/GIJoe/Transformers.

Please... I must have him...

Vitas
01.12.2013 , 11:41 PM | #383
Quote: Originally Posted by JacenHallis View Post
They've stated that plainly before: new species will be considered once they see how well the cathar do. So, the future expansion of the species roster is fairly dependent on people ponying up the cash for cathar. If the cathar meet some criterion they set, then they'll consider more species to design.
I'm interested to see how Cathar will be available. Whilst they haven't confirmed how it will be accessible, I'm hoping it will be free to Subscribers but purchasable through the Cartel Market for F2P and Prefered status players like other species choices. I think making it free for subscribers would definitely help encourage some to acquire a subscription and help the sub numbers to slowly rise again.
If you'd like to see more Explorable Worlds in Star Wars: The Old Republic,
then head to this thread and discuss, list and vote which you'd like to see and explore in the game:

CelCawdro
01.13.2013 , 10:08 PM | #384
Quote: Originally Posted by Vitas View Post
I'm interested to see how Cathar will be available. Whilst they haven't confirmed how it will be accessible, I'm hoping it will be free to Subscribers but purchasable through the Cartel Market for F2P and Prefered status players like other species choices. I think making it free for subscribers would definitely help encourage some to acquire a subscription and help the sub numbers to slowly rise again.
It was overtly stated in a recent interview that they would be Cartel Market exclusive.

Dzan
01.16.2013 , 12:08 PM | #385
Quote: Originally Posted by Izorii View Post
I hate to say it but I am losing faith with TOR and use to believe if they added Kel'dor or Trandosan or Gran I wpuld sub till they shut down the severs am now wondering if I wil still be around when they manage to add their first new species Cathar,
In any case if even you quit playing tor for sometime it will be good, cause you won't be worry about such questions like spieces and others, but try to enjoy game while you there, try not to think about all that just have fun and relax
P:S: Hope one day we will see new guild Alien Academy with only aliens members(and i mean not human recolors)
P:P:S: If not see ya in Clone Wars Adventures

ShiHuangdi
02.07.2013 , 09:08 PM | #386
I really want to see Togruta and Nautolans added. Sure they won't be able to wear most headgear, but Twi'leks already have that issue.

JediMasterRevan
02.08.2013 , 04:05 PM | #387
Quote: Originally Posted by ShiHuangdi View Post
I really want to see Togruta and Nautolans added. Sure they won't be able to wear most headgear, but Twi'leks already have that issue.
They should eventually fix that problem, swg had twi'leks wearing head gear, would also like to see Kel Dor running around.
(}H|||||H(|[ █████████████████████████████████████) When Darkness Falls...We Are Reborn Fix Green Lightsabers!

nakuranman
02.20.2013 , 11:02 AM | #388
I want Togruta and Gungan as playable species in the game. That would be really awesome.

likeaneedle
02.22.2013 , 08:50 AM | #389
Damn Add Togrutta...It is needed for sure >_>

Lazria
02.22.2013 , 10:55 AM | #390
It would be nice to see Togruta, Cathar, and maybe Nautolans running around.
But I would pay ALL THE MONIES to be a Togruta in this game! I was actually really disappointed, and surprised, to see that they weren't a playable race when I first started this game.. I feel like they are one of the most visually stunning, both anatomically and aesthetically, species the series had. I figured BioWare would have jumped on the opportunity to make something like that; but guess not.

If they are ever going to make an update with new species.. for the love of all things holy!; please, please, PLEASE let it be these guys.