Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Playable and Companion species suggestion checklist thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Playable and Companion species suggestion checklist thread

Vitas
12.10.2012 , 02:39 AM | #371
Quote: Originally Posted by -Holmes View Post
Door frames. Tight gaps and so on.

Body type 3 and 4 already have issues which do not allow them to pass through certain objects because they are too "wide."
Not all Wookiees are tall either. The assumption with the player is that they may be already in their late 20s or 30s, the Wookiee player wouldn't be near their prime and supposably not as tall as your average fully-grown one. Granted Wookiees are known to grow quick in mass but not all of them are the same height; not all Wookiees have brown hair.
If you'd like to see more Explorable Worlds in Star Wars: The Old Republic,
then head to this thread and discuss, list and vote which you'd like to see and explore in the game:

Jonoku
12.10.2012 , 12:36 PM | #372
I really want to play as a bothan scoundrel........I could try to replicate bothan spies in SWG.

Jarcoby
12.11.2012 , 12:10 PM | #373
I want a kaminoan companion.
I find your lack of cookies disturbing.

Mordizal
12.21.2012 , 02:12 AM | #374
Massassi anyone? haha but seriously they do need to add more races in this game.

Vitas
12.25.2012 , 01:54 AM | #375
Quote: Originally Posted by Mordizal View Post
Massassi anyone? haha but seriously they do need to add more races in this game.
Any species which is near extinction I think would be great to make playable. Just like the Pure Sith, the Taung, Rakata and even the Massassi would be on the verge of extinction and the long conflict which takes place could be their last involvement in galactic history.
then head to this thread and discuss, list and vote which you'd like to see and explore in the game:

Dzan
12.25.2012 , 01:00 PM | #376
I hope someday we will see ithorians as playable one, cause they can speak basic,i think only issue with them will be: creating new sets of armors and flirt restrictions.
P:S: I think every spieces deserve to be in this game, but maybe with some class binding,without legacy unlocking for all classes.

Vitas
12.25.2012 , 07:51 PM | #377
Quote: Originally Posted by Dzan View Post
I hope someday we will see ithorians as playable one, cause they can speak basic,i think only issue with them will be: creating new sets of armors and flirt restrictions.
P:S: I think every spieces deserve to be in this game, but maybe with some class binding,without legacy unlocking for all classes.
There have been some instances where Ithorians have spoken basic, the Phantom Menace Video Game is one, but o most other occasions they've only been able to with the help of a translator. Of course implementing them is the hardest step as they would need to make the gear appear on them properly, or maybe hardly at all like on Broomark, and to make them unable to romance any of the companions. Still any step closer to making them playable is a positive gain.

Dzan
12.26.2012 , 07:05 AM | #378
Quote: Originally Posted by Vitas View Post
Still any step closer to making them playable is a positive gain.
Agreed.
I just dont like the way developers say us, that it is hard to do or it is not possible, cause they create that game and we already saw those spieces in the game.Yes non-human spieces are hard to make playable,but near-human spieces(Niktos,Kel'dors,Devaronians,Mon Calamari),only problems with them is that Bioware need to create new sets of faces for them.
P:S: If their character creator had sliders it would be much easier to implement them.
P:P:S:And if MMO supports modding we already have those spieces.
P:P:P:S:And after year of playing this game i still love it,so i hope one day we will see most of those spieces or a deep character creator or maybe another star wars mmo mades by LucasArts themselves.Only time will tell.

Xavier_Gregory
01.01.2013 , 11:35 PM | #379
Any news on when the Cathar race will actually be available?
ELDER XAVIER :: AMBASSADOR :: ZEROł :: STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC

Izorii
01.05.2013 , 03:47 PM | #380
Does it amaze anyone else that this thread like so many others about playable species gets no dev attention to advise what the current development thought on additional playable species is. I hate to say it but I am losing faith with TOR and use to believe if they added Kel'dor or Trandosan or Gran I wpuld sub till they shut down the severs am now wondering if I wil still be around when they manage to add their first new species Cathar,