Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hard Mode Token Drop Absurdity

01.25.2012 , 01:05 AM | #11
This thread is pointless because the math is wrong.
Post hoc ergo propter hoc

01.25.2012 , 01:25 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Gaun View Post
Look I had to run the new fp 4 times before I got my headpiece, and that was the only jedi knight headpiece that dropped... So don't whine about it, running instances over and over again until you finally get your item is part of an mmo.. for this whine post I hope it drops next time for you but someone else wins the need roll. xD
4 times? Ive run hardmodes 2 to 3 times a day for 3 weeks and have seen 1 piece drop for my class. That was on the first day in BT. Roughly 15 instances a week x 3 weeks is 45 instances for 1 piece. Id say their drop system is the suck and 4 times is nothing compared to 45.

01.25.2012 , 04:16 AM | #13
I've been running Hardmode BT for almost a month straight.. EVERY day.. and have never seen the sith warrior bracers drop.. Thats 30+ times on ONE instance to NEVER see the bracers drop... Im starting to think sw token cant drop off last boss. Bracers and boots are the ONLY columi peices i need.

01.25.2012 , 04:28 AM | #14
I had some lvl 7 frilled bracers (white) drop from a box in normal False Emperor.

01.25.2012 , 06:10 AM | #15
Silly thread. Of course drops need to be random.

If they only dropped loot for the classes that were in your group, you could theoretically get everyone from your group guaranteed full Columi gear in 4 days. Think about it.

Example Group:

Shadow DPS
Sage DPS
Shadow Tank
Sage Healer

Do each HM every day for four days. Consular Columi set for everyone!

01.25.2012 , 06:12 AM | #16
Many people seem to report excessive amounts of Smuggler/IA drops in Kaon. There might be an issue there.

For the record, on my one run there a Smuggler hat dropped after the final bosses. Proves nothing, of course.