Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hard Mode Token Drop Absurdity

tokyov
01.24.2012 , 09:37 PM | #1
Why do two imperial agent head piece tokens drop in Hard Mode Kaon if there are no agents in my group? This is ***-backwards.
A proud member of the Mandalorian Empire Sith Guild

Apply
HERE

DaveMcG
01.24.2012 , 09:41 PM | #2
In theory, drops at 50 are random, and not weighted based on attending classes unlike pre 50 content.

what I have been seeing though, is that our premade sees very little variation after many, many runs.

Check out the 7 page thread on it.

Soluss
01.24.2012 , 11:17 PM | #3
Funny... we had 2 BH helm tokens drop today and BH was the only class we did not have.

Mavery
01.24.2012 , 11:17 PM | #4
RNG is RNG. It sucks but that's what it is.

Soluss
01.24.2012 , 11:23 PM | #5
I refuse to believe its completely RNG. There is something else in place. Way too many coincidences. Ill give you another coincidence.

Ran BT alot on normal mode with mains as well as many alts. Never once seen marauder gear drop. The other day me and a friend made marauders and duoed BT a few times. Just about all marauder gear dropped. I made a BH and soloed BT a few times and just about all BH gear dropped. I solod with Jugg and just about all Jugg gear dropped.

There is more in place on loot drops then just RNG. I think they have some form of smart loot with the RNG and their smart loot system is bugged.

Puzzlybox
01.24.2012 , 11:23 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Mavery View Post
RNG is RNG. It sucks but that's what it is.
This.

Saw nothing on my first week. Just IA IA IA IA IA IA IA IA gear.

This week, I can't NOT get my appropriate token, whether it's the Champ Box or Columi drops.
Puzzlebox/Pizzabox
<Fifth Element> @ Jung Ma
50 PvP Bodyguard Mercenary
35 PvP Medicine Operative

kainsec
01.24.2012 , 11:26 PM | #7
If hard modes had significant lockouts I would be annoyed if they didn't drop based on classes in the instance but since they can be done every day RNG is fine.
level 50 Sith Assassin
level 50 Mara
Member of Shadow Empire

Malakriss
01.25.2012 , 12:49 AM | #8
Hard mode Soa dropped 2x BH chest and a BH main hand tonight. Our BH was not in this week.

Our Marauder is also 5/5 Rakata and his Broonmark is 5/5 Rakata.

knightnvy
01.25.2012 , 12:55 AM | #9
∂^2

/thread
Post hoc ergo propter hoc
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Gaun
01.25.2012 , 01:04 AM | #10
Look I had to run the new fp 4 times before I got my headpiece, and that was the only jedi knight headpiece that dropped... So don't whine about it, running instances over and over again until you finally get your item is part of an mmo.. for this whine post I hope it drops next time for you but someone else wins the need roll. xD