Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Cali Killed Nox> world first Unyielding title!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
<Cali Killed Nox> world first Unyielding title!

gramz
01.24.2012 , 11:53 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Artacks View Post
You realize that no one claims anything except You, Nerf Dialogue, and Millenium on these forums.

I didn't realize there were only 3 guilds. But to each his own. I thought all this crap was over with and these forums would go back to their normal state. I thought to soon.

Back to gw2.
I gave up believing you when you claimed you killed 16m NMM BT 2 weeks before anyone else even posted a hardmode kill.

Condemned claims stuff too, so there.

Artacks
01.24.2012 , 11:54 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by gramz View Post
I gave up believing you when you claimed you killed 16m NMM BT 2 weeks before anyone else even posted a hardmode kill.

Condemned claims stuff too, so there.
Believing me about what? I never claimed anything just now... I don't even....

Wow, I'm so lost!

arnoldlol
01.25.2012 , 12:03 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Artacks View Post
Believing me about what? I never claimed anything just now... I don't even....

Wow, I'm so lost!
Yeah. Well. PANDAS ARE STUPID OKAY
Cali Killed Nox
o [Website] o [Stream] o

gramz
01.25.2012 , 12:03 AM | #14
Quote:
Unable to clear Nightmare Mode "final" bosses to to relatively game-breaking bugs, its nice to see BioWare taking into account some of the things people have been testing. If you aren't one of those people who test things in the PTR, I would suggest it. There has been a lot of vigorous testing to make sure this game is solid, and working correctly.

With the remaining bosses in EV and Karaggas finally being fixed due to these "system malfunctions" you can be sure that OPW will be on top of its game. In the coming weeks, we will be providing boss guides, class breakdown guides, and blogs about our first month in TOR.

See you soon!
What game-breaking bugs are you experiencing on these bosses? We've cleared them, as have others, with no issues.

Whitestep
01.25.2012 , 12:38 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Battyone View Post
Hey guys haters gonna hate, grats on clean runs. Time to start Credit DKP and alt runs :P
Thank you, we need more people like you on the forums with a lighter sense of humor and humbleness. Were just out having a fun time in 8-man

Gaun
01.25.2012 , 01:11 AM | #16
Never understood the reason to post about this stuff or even on fleet general...

I like the sense of accomplishment doing the ops content too, but I don't understand the whole world first thing.. like who cares? Important thing is just if you manage to do it at some point..

Blutelf
01.25.2012 , 01:56 AM | #17
Grats.

The titles have only just been patched in.

pure_laced
01.25.2012 , 03:59 AM | #18
What are the requirements for the titles?

Sheridyn
01.25.2012 , 04:08 AM | #19
So you're supposed to get titles for clearing the raids now? Chalk up another bug for Bioware; we cleared 16-man EV Nightmare last night (again) and no title. Will be doing KP tonight - maybe that'll work (lol). Whatever.

arnoldlol
01.25.2012 , 04:19 AM | #20
Full clearing Nightmare in under 2 hours, both instances have different titles for the achievement.

http://imgur.com/a/H5TqH

Karagga's gives the Unyielding
EV gives the Infernal
Cali Killed Nox
o [Website] o [Stream] o