Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EV puzzle boss bugged since patch?

TwoHearted
01.24.2012 , 07:28 PM | #1
We were going to clear through norm EV quickly and then do hard... It seems the when you get to the 3rd level of the puzzle about 10 of the gold mobs spawn per side... We are running 8 man.

***? How do you break this?
It's a trap!

TwoHearted
01.24.2012 , 07:37 PM | #2
Also... Gargs spikes are dropping in the wrong place, were having to run through lava.

Did Bioware just completely break Ops?
It's a trap!

Kraun
01.24.2012 , 08:20 PM | #3
The pylons seem bugged horribly, no theorycrafting made them work any better.
◀◓▒▒▒▒▒▒δ|{███████████████████████████████████)

Blutelf
01.24.2012 , 08:29 PM | #4
Pylons usually work fine if you solve them with the least amount of rotations.

Cognan
01.24.2012 , 08:38 PM | #5
Im sorry we tried least # roatation, click at same time, south first, north first. Every bit of voodoo I could find, and it bugged every single time.

This can't be how the encounter is suppose to run.

We have always been able to clear no problem in the past. If this is how the encounter was designed then I will unsub.

Bojangle
01.24.2012 , 08:52 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Cognan View Post
Im sorry we tried least # roatation, click at same time, south first, north first. Every bit of voodoo I could find, and it bugged every single time.

This can't be how the encounter is suppose to run.

We have always been able to clear no problem in the past. If this is how the encounter was designed then I will unsub.
ROFL about unsubbing. Just leave. All these friggin whiners about little things saying they will unsub if it isn't fixed now is just too funny. Come back in 6 months.

But all we did this time was keep clicking whenever it was glowing. Didn't care n or s first. During fighting someone was clicking when it glowed. Worked fine.
()≡ǁ/////ǁ(₪)ǁǁ[██████████████████████████████)

Cognan
01.24.2012 , 08:58 PM | #7
Why aren't I allowed to complain that an encounter is bugged? I dont get your rage?

Anyways we tried spamming, also bugged out.

TwoHearted
01.24.2012 , 09:33 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Bojangle View Post
ROFL about unsubbing. Just leave. All these friggin whiners about little things saying they will unsub if it isn't fixed now is just too funny. Come back in 6 months.

But all we did this time was keep clicking whenever it was glowing. Didn't care n or s first. During fighting someone was clicking when it glowed. Worked fine.
Its bugged since todays patch... we are not whining...
It's a trap!

IzaakVoitto
01.24.2012 , 09:40 PM | #9
We also had it bug, we've tried going as fast as we can (clicking when it comes up) but no luck. Currently trying all the random order that people recommend.

TwoHearted
01.24.2012 , 09:41 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by IzaakVoitto View Post
We also had it bug, we've tried going as fast as we can (clicking when it comes up) but no luck. Currently trying all the random order that people recommend.
Ya we wiped about 10 times and gave up trying all kinds of ****. We have been clearing this normal and hardmode for 3 weeks.
It's a trap!