Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Inquisitor raid armor looks bad

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Sith Inquisitor raid armor looks bad

monnstar
01.24.2012 , 07:14 PM | #1
Ok I am going to keep this short and simple.
I looked at our raiding gear at the fleet and all I can say is WOW its bad.
What are your thoughts on this?

RoguexA
01.24.2012 , 07:26 PM | #2
get pvp gear and swap out the mods.

You may not get the same stats... but it's a start. lol.

Drack
01.24.2012 , 08:55 PM | #3
PvP gear dont look much better. But yea, our columi looks like POO! Basicly everything beyong the level 25 stuff looks horrible. The best looking armor were the ones we got in our teens. I tried to complaine about it before as well. It looks horrible, just horrible.

monnstar
01.25.2012 , 01:04 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by RoguexA View Post
get pvp gear and swap out the mods.

You may not get the same stats... but it's a start. lol.

Very good point I never thought of doing that

lokdron
01.25.2012 , 02:14 PM | #5
I agree when i looked at the sith inquisitor end game pve gear i vomited then i went blind for about 30 minutes.

NDiggy
01.25.2012 , 02:15 PM | #6
I've gotta admit, all the other Empire classes get awesome looking gear except Inquisitors. No idea why. Not one piece that screams "Hey, look at me! I'm an Assassin!". They all look like they were designed for casters, and even then they're hideous.
A countryman between two lawyers is like a fish between two cats. -
Benjamin Franklin

xdethrok
01.25.2012 , 02:33 PM | #7
I can't wait for them to allow us to remove the armoring and set bonuses from the PvE/PvP gear.

I've got the Supreme Inquisitor's set just waiting for that day.
Intel i5-2500k @ 4.5 GHz | MSI P67A-GD65 | G.SKILL Ripjaws 8GB DDR3-1600 | OCZ Vertex II 64GB Boot | Corsair Force Series 3 120GB | MSI N570GTX Power Edition @ 900/1800/2150

jkcheng
01.25.2012 , 02:40 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by NDiggy View Post
I've gotta admit, all the other Empire classes get awesome looking gear except Inquisitors. No idea why. Not one piece that screams "Hey, look at me! I'm an Assassin!". They all look like they were designed for casters, and even then they're hideous.
Warriors' droid-looking gear is no better than ours imo. Swapping the mods isn't a good idea, at least not yet, since we can't remove the Armoring mod in the pieces. Armoring mod in the PvP gear is what sacrifices PvE stats for PvP, so just swapping the Mod and Enhancement mods doesn't do any good.

Just checked, and I was right. If you look up the same tier for PvE and PvP armor, the removable mods have the same exact stats.

jkcheng
01.25.2012 , 02:42 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by lokdron View Post
I agree when i looked at the sith inquisitor end game pve gear i vomited then i went blind for about 30 minutes.
At least you didn't get close enough to get poked by one of its 20 or so pointy ends and go blind for the rest of your life.

Daboozy
01.25.2012 , 03:13 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by monnstar View Post
Very good point I never thought of doing that
make sure you have a good guild that likes you because I wouldnt allow you to raid in PVP gear... all stats count.

but, i do agree the gear is atrocious looking!!!