Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion Customization Kits

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Companion Customization Kits

MentalShadowz
12.14.2011 , 07:40 PM | #1
Anyone have a list of where to get all the Companion Customization Kits for each character at? Looked on Torhead and Darthhater and neither has where you get them at, just that they exist.

I really want a Bowdaar one. Someone told me a vendor on Hoth sold one, but i checked all vendors and could not find it.

MentalShadowz
12.15.2011 , 02:01 AM | #2
Bump cause i s till wanna know if a list like this is out there.

THorsblood
12.15.2011 , 03:03 AM | #3
Bump- Dito except i want to see all of the republic companion kits since ill be making all 4 types of chars ill be busy for a while lol
"Killing is bad and wrong. There should be a new stronger word for killing like Bad-wrong or Badong. Yes killing is Badong." ~ The Chosen One ~ Kung Pow

Rahl_Windsong
12.15.2011 , 09:26 AM | #4
The only mod to change a companions appearance I ever had was given to me when I left Coruscant and it changed Corso Riggs to a much darker compection and appearance and I found that it still did not make up for him being a complete idiot....I dont really see how anything could.

I really do hate Corso Riggs with a passion...lol

Nicze
12.15.2011 , 09:47 AM | #5
IIRC you can buy companion kits on Balmorra.

MentalShadowz
12.15.2011 , 10:28 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Nicze View Post
IIRC you can buy companion kits on Balmorra.
Balmorra it is. Thank you.

Vasten
12.15.2011 , 10:47 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Rahl_Windsong View Post
I really do hate Corso Riggs with a passion...lol
Same here I can't say anything that a sumggie what say to a NPC because I will lose points with him. Now Kixi she would be a great Smugg comp.

Cloudbreather
12.15.2011 , 04:48 PM | #8
I haven't started EGA yet, but in beta I was given a choice of 3 companion customization kits as a quest reward. I had no idea what any of them would look like, and never got the chance to find out (beta ended lol).

Xezkaiel
12.15.2011 , 04:57 PM | #9
So these kits that are supposedly on balmorra are for EVERY companion??? I would probably like to change bowdaars appearance on my smuggler and nadias on my JC. Last I really heard about, only ur first companions could be customized (which is stupid)

Ewald
12.19.2011 , 10:05 AM | #10
I also know of a character customization vendor on Taris. He is in the Cantina.
Evil? Good? Does it matter?

Both sides are arrogant, narrow minded and unflinchingly believes they are right and the other side is wrong. Neither accepts that the other side might have a point.