Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which classes do you see a lot of?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Which classes do you see a lot of?

Juuls
12.14.2011 , 07:38 PM | #1
Just wondering what classes we are seeing a lot of as to maybe help make the first character choice a little easier since they did state that diversity will be key in overcoming some of the games challenges. I just dont wanna be one of a million consulars, smugglers, etc. so my question is to those that are in, are there certain classes you are seeing wayyy more of than others? I can already assume there are many knights/warriors/bounty hunters but any others?

darthbored
12.14.2011 , 07:43 PM | #2
Empire: LOTS of sith inquisitors/bounty hunters. medium sith warrior. not so many imperial agents.

honestly inquisitors make up about 50% of the population of the empire side alone (try /who)

Republic: i dont even know.

Kazter
12.14.2011 , 07:44 PM | #3
Anything with Lightsabers...

Which is why I am playing a Trooper, to spite the masses! That and...Jennifer Hale, woo!
Xeria - Vanguard
Katra - Scoundrel

Datacron Loremaster - Revan Beta Group

zootzoot
12.14.2011 , 07:45 PM | #4
There are 4 Classes. There will be 2 Million players or more. There will be no rare class.

DarthBosss
12.14.2011 , 07:47 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by zootzoot View Post
There are 4 Classes. There will be 2 Million players or more. There will be no rare class.
Means nothing.

How many Hunters and Death Knights do you / did you see everyday?

Strenif
12.14.2011 , 07:48 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBosss View Post
Means nothing.

I was a hunter before they were cool.

Spirit bond pre 1.4 ftw biches

Neamhan
12.14.2011 , 07:49 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by zootzoot View Post
Probably better to break it down by Advanced Class.

Gomla
12.14.2011 , 07:51 PM | #8
Seen a small army of Inquisitors.

Me and my little Trooper have been shooting them for hours.

It's like Duck Hunt except you get to shoot blokes in skirts and sparkly sticks.

Juuls
12.14.2011 , 07:54 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBosss View Post
Means nothing.

Agreed. Although I KNOW there will bo no RARE classes i was just seeing if theres a huge flux of certain ones and now I'm getting a better idea.

I rolled a Trooper for example and see way more Smugglers questing alongside me than I do fellow Troopers, this is what I meant. Thx for the info!
Do me a favour, break my nose.

xyzaaa
12.14.2011 , 08:00 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Juuls View Post
I rolled a Trooper for example and see way more Smugglers questing alongside me than I do fellow Troopers, this is what I meant. Thx for the info!
If the bounty hunter population outnumbers the imperial agents by as much as the previous post says, then I would have expected the troopers to outnumber smugglers since they are mechanically equivalent. I guess the story/cosmetic differences outweigh the mechanics in this case.