Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Master Loot in Normal Mode OPs - A Necessity

Seanimus
01.26.2012 , 02:07 AM | #11
Yeah this is a problem. The exact same thing happened to use tonight, brought two semi-fresh 50s, and about half the time loot dropped for them in normal EV/KP someone else with better got it and promptly vendored it. Really annoying when you're trying to gear up raiders.

DieselCheezel
01.26.2012 , 05:03 AM | #12
How does this system work exactly?. Yet to run an op but it sounds dumb if it can auto-assign items to people who already have the same or better.

Residentz
01.26.2012 , 05:30 AM | #13
I don't understand why people cry about the looting system in normal mode operations. It works perfect as it is intended to for PUGS. You get almost all same gear from hard mode flash points when you lack some pieces. Should you also ask your fresh 50's to run some HM flash points with couple operations. Then you are more than ready to go into HM operations.

Please BW don't add master loot option to normal mode operations.

Sorcerer - Frozen Dawn - Niman [EU]

Thoffs
01.26.2012 , 07:16 AM | #14
This is a no-brainer, a working master loot option needs to be added. If a PUG wants to use the old loot system, then just don't use master loot option.

Ithea
01.29.2012 , 02:55 PM | #15
/signed.

Seriously, this is a horribly implemented tool and progression raiders need more to work with...

Cynistra
01.29.2012 , 03:29 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Ithea View Post
/signed.

Seriously, this is a horribly implemented tool and progression raiders need more to work with...
Ok, I will admit this is a horrible system. The thing is you don't even need to gear up to do HM in this game. Progression raiders will start to care about such things only when it will start to hinder their ability to down bosses and it is not the case currently.

KaiHeilos
01.29.2012 , 03:41 PM | #17
Run Hard Mode Flashpoints

BountyHuntertwo
01.29.2012 , 05:25 PM | #18
I'm in Rakata/Columi. If I'm running Normal Ops I'm not running it to get gear, I'm running it for guild gearing. Yet I will still get Columi tokens I don't need over people who do need them.

DarkenWulf
01.29.2012 , 05:37 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by BountyHuntertwo View Post
I'm in Rakata/Columi. If I'm running Normal Ops I'm not running it to get gear, I'm running it for guild gearing. Yet I will still get Columi tokens I don't need over people who do need them.

This.

Kinda

I ran my first Ops today with guild, frankly I found the loot mechanics shocking and incredibly frustrating. As far as I'm concerned I want to prio Tanks and healers and then up DPS on loot drops. I can't do that, we had two Sith warrior pieces drop only a Jug and Mara (me) in group and I got both of them, I already HAVE these items, why in the name of all thats unholy do I need more?

Those items could have as easily gone to my Juggernaught who would have found them an upgrade.
Darkwulf - Assassin = Marauder - Wulfy
-Fade to Darkness - Legions of Lettow - Sponsored by Drunken Tusken Beer-

Drakenborg
01.29.2012 , 05:53 PM | #20
Thanks to this idiotic system I allready have 6 Columi helmets, 3 Columi legplates and 3 Columi gloves on my Vanguard.
We tried to make tickets, none of them worked, our raid leader was told by CS straight - none of the loot will be re-distributed.
What pisses me the most is total silence from Bioware, no updates, nothing.
Brakkar
Radiant Knights

swtor.radiantknights.co.uk