Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Horrid FPS

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

12.19.2011 , 11:03 PM | #421
Quote: Originally Posted by Flamingtable View Post
So they officially launched the game with no patch to fix these FPS problems. Not even a word about it. Extremely disappointing.

Was just thinking the same thing.
"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard."

12.19.2011 , 11:08 PM | #422
Server up....... Nothing fixed still stuck in Taris still cant play my bounty hunter game still freezes and game crashes as soon as i login. Thank you Bioware for ruining my early game access and now launch.

If only you bothered to read the bug reports in beta all this would not be a issue. Please explain how you are going to explain this to all those that posted that were characters were stuck in Taris and why you told us to post a ticket to be asked to move and then have a reply to the ticket stating you are investigating it and refused to move my character.

Do you really expect me to pay after my 30 days free if i still cant play my character?. Also as you haven't bothered to try and solve this before launch how are you going to respond when everyone that hasn't already got to Taris and got stuck gets there and get stuck?
Imperial Remanent

Obscuritas Illaina :: Bounty Hunter :: Mercenary

12.19.2011 , 11:16 PM | #423
reasons why i returned my collectors edition:

1. horrid fps on a pc that game run rift, skyrim and wow on high settings (70-90 fps avrg on each of those games)
2 collectors edition statue was broken
3. authenticator not included in my copy of collectors edition
4, product key is blank
5- waitied on hold for 5+ hours today to see if i can get a replacement, with the hopes they will fix the fps issue soon, just for the guy to hang up on me when i told him the statue was broken

bioware, you really disappointed me this time, i have played all yours games from swkotor to dragon age 2 and mass effect 2, and never regretted a purchase from you guys before, this time, i am just dumbfounded
i can feel the anger dwelling within

12.19.2011 , 11:19 PM | #424
I refuse to play if bw do not fix this bad fps and spikes situation.

12.19.2011 , 11:21 PM | #425
i feel bad for all the people buying this game now who didnt get into early access just to be having a worse experience than beta

12.19.2011 , 11:24 PM | #426
hey, having fps issues with swtor. I have turned everything on low and shadows and every other option off. I was hoping someone here could tell me if anything wrong with my computer. I have posted my dxdiag below

12.19.2011 , 11:27 PM | #427
This is depressing. I thought for sure the 5 hour maintenance before launch would fix the FPS problem. It seems I was wrong.

Seriously considering playing past the first 30 days, or even continuing to play now for that matter. I have doubts as to whether this is ever going to be fixed. Sure, it's only a week after early access began, but they aren't even acknowledging there's a problem here.

We must all have bad systems, huh. Even though it's obvious we don't.

12.19.2011 , 11:28 PM | #428
its the game not your computer. theyve been having this bug since early access began. between that and getting a smashed up statue, no authenticator , and my product key being blank in my collectors edition. ive returned it all.

bioware. your better off sticking to single player rpgs, and i am saddend to say this

12.19.2011 , 11:29 PM | #429
Yeah, I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up for a patch. My issue isn't nearly as bad as most of the poor people in this thread though. I've managed to remedy it by running my game in a maximized window, but I know for most people it goes way deeper than that.

Oh well. Back to watching Dexter.
"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard."

12.19.2011 , 11:31 PM | #430
mine isnt as bad as most people either (getting 15-20 fps most of the time). the thing that bugs me is getting a defective product and the fact that my machine should be getting at least 70-90 fps. i run skyrim avrg on 80, wow on 95, and rift on 90. this should not be a problem here