Did new patch fix the Jedi Knight parry ability delay?

sotacram

Many have been complaining about the animation for parry overriding force sweep and the like.

The patch notes indicate that the "ability delay" has been fixed.

Anyone experience a difference?

Ya really

Inquiring minds will like to know

When I played yesterday my force sweep wasn't doing the stutter before it actually completed the animation. They still need to fix the problem on the longer cooldown abilities where you can't tell if it's really ready to use or not.

Riposte still won't activate if another animation is in effect. Hoping the 1.1.1 fixes resolve this as Defense Guardians need to use Riposte on cooldown for the 6% defense.

I can confirm this. Patch has helped a few things, and it is better but not quite all the way yet. Riposte is still the biggest offender of not working properly.

Also for me alot of the times 'Slash' loops twice in a really big flourish before connecting properly. Annoying as hell. But the Force Sweep stutter seems resolved.

For me:

1. Force sweep is better. Still wouldn't say it's good though.

2. Blade Storm is still terrible. Sometimes repeating the first half of the animation 5+ times before it will go off. Or occasionally it activates the GCD without actually doing anything.

3. Riposte: Works fine if use after another ability, smoothly overrides the first animation(haven't had that issue for some time though). However no other ability will override the riposte animation, none. So if I try to pop riposte and hit blade storm right after it does not work.

4. BPE animations: All still seem to cancel whatever animation I am in causing that skill to either not fire needing to be pressed again or to misfire and activate the GCD without doing anything.