Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you max out health close to 18k at least?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
How do you max out health close to 18k at least?

Abomsta
01.24.2012 , 07:37 AM | #1
Hi can someone please tell me how to get higher hp, i'm a Jedi Guardian just hit lvl 50, trying 2 go for tank spec but am like 13k hp, no idea how to get it much high to even like 18k. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!!

Dragonexadon
01.24.2012 , 07:47 AM | #2
It is really just gearing up.
I am currently around 18k (20k buffed and stimmed). Most of my gear is 1.2 (if you consider it tier 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3. Some also call it tier 2).

Do hard modes and start getting your columi gear.
FORCE EFFECT
|US-East || PVP Server || Casual Guild || End Game Operations & PVP
http://www.force-effect.net/

Abomsta
01.24.2012 , 07:53 AM | #3
^ thanks man! Need to do more pvp i guess cus hav hardly done any really, no gear from it yet so that's prob it. Thanks again dude!!

CriticalMasses
01.24.2012 , 07:53 AM | #4
Level 50 Dailies, Datacrons, and some GTN shopping will get you to 16.5k without much trouble. This will also prep you for hard mode FP's which will prep you for Operations.

I started at about 13k, I went back and picked up all the str. and end. datacrons (except the +10 to all stats one, and the level 40-50 matrix cube). Have gotten all my 126 armoring mods from doing the dailies, and am sitting at 16.5k hp right now, and I can boost that to 17k just from reaching Lightside V, getting my +10 to all stats datacron, the 40-50 matrix cube, and saving up 120 dailies to get one of the purple implant/earpieces.
Dear Bioware, my Birthday is in March > I'd like to see Purple, Gold, and Teal crystals obtainable by all players and the four major play styles by then. The four major play styles are CRAFTING, SOLO, RAID, and PVP.

Abomsta
01.24.2012 , 07:57 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by CriticalMasses View Post
Level 50 Dailies, Datacrons, and some GTN shopping will get you to 16.5k without much trouble. This will also prep you for hard mode FP's which will prep you for Operations.

I started at about 13k, I went back and picked up all the str. and end. datacrons (except the +10 to all stats one, and the level 40-50 matrix cube). Have gotten all my 126 armoring mods from doing the dailies, and am sitting at 16.5k hp right now, and I can boost that to 17k just from reaching Lightside V, getting my +10 to all stats datacron, the 40-50 matrix cube, and saving up 120 dailies to get one of the purple implant/earpieces.
^ very cool man, thanks!!