Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Delays are gone!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

XxPetexX
01.27.2012 , 04:59 AM | #721
So damn repsectless to your consumers it's appalling.

Stop silencing your consumers legitimate and politely put concerns about your product.

Safiir
01.27.2012 , 05:07 AM | #722
Quote: Originally Posted by XxPetexX View Post
Bioware... I had a thread saying that this issue was NOT fixed... you closed that one claiming there was already a thread on THAT issue... redirecting my to a thread called "delays are gone"...

You guys take the cake, seriously.
While I agree that the title should be changed the fact is this is the main thread on the subject of changes concerning the combat fluidity after the last patch. And as such this is the thread you should post your experience regarding this issue.

Spartanik
01.27.2012 , 05:09 AM | #723
sight.. if ppl realy had the time to read stuff they say they improve on this issue of ability delay, but there is still room for improvement. Meaning they didnt fix it completely but its way better then it was.
In some areas where the game is more taxing on hardware WZ etc, there is still this issue but not as before mind you.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Gvaz
01.27.2012 , 08:22 AM | #724
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Correct.

The speeder issue is a separate problem (the cast bar is client anticipated and therefore not reflecting the state of the server) that will be handled as a separate fix in the near future.
It would be easy enough to give the client the "benefit of the doubt" on certain things in order to keep things like that from happening in the future.
This would also help with things like the MGGS issues.

Aljancito
01.27.2012 , 02:14 PM | #725
Should say "Test Server" on the Thread Title, honestly.

Stradoo
01.27.2012 , 02:27 PM | #726
Quote: Originally Posted by Aljancito View Post
Should say "Test Server" on the Thread Title, honestly.
Agreed. I didn't bother looking at the thread date until 4 pages in... DUH!