Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Delays are gone!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Darkspawnsith
01.24.2012 , 06:23 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Wikar View Post
OMG!
Gonna get drunk today to celebrating this!
If it's true.

PS im deadly serious atm
Like you need an excuse to get drunk... jk!
If you french fry when you're supposed to pizza... you're gonna have a bad time.

Shadeaon
01.24.2012 , 06:23 AM | #22
Can you all just hold off on the excitement until I get home from work? Playing a sniper won't be the same! I might enjoy it!

Aegyss
01.24.2012 , 06:24 AM | #23
it's actually beenfixed.... omg..

OMG LET'S ALL HAVE A SEXY PARTY

WOOOOOO!!!!!!

Wikar
01.24.2012 , 06:24 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by thomasgallant View Post
I guess all of those naysayers who quit becuase they couldnt fix the delay bug will come back in droves now.. I wish bioware could force them all to write an appology to get back into the forums.. there were far to many people ranting about the delay without giving them a chance to fix it.
I guess all of those "there is no ability delay" people should post a big "THANK YOU!" and apology to the Xcore personaly and to all other "forum whiners" and "quitters" because we force BW (even with voting by our money) to bring you not only perfect story telling, but also a close to perfect gameplay asap, and not hiding a real problem under the next 6 monthes of polishing game code.

Brzytwa
01.24.2012 , 06:24 AM | #25
I dunno what r u talking about. 2 of my friends just said ability delays are still there and nothing changed, so maybe it work only for few.
. OPOD FTW!

failr
01.24.2012 , 06:24 AM | #26
I m pretty sure every time a server goes down a thread like this pops up rofl, its known that ability delay seems to go away at times, often after server restarts.

They just posted a dev update saying that they put the changes that "might" fix it on the PTS and need to test them first, do you really think they would ninja patch into live servers like that lol?

Miggymo
01.24.2012 , 06:25 AM | #27
Does anyone else find it odd that the thread right before this one had alot of posts saying "Fix delays!"...SEE? BIOWARE IS WATCHING FORUMS.

Chikai
01.24.2012 , 06:25 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by failr View Post
do you really think they would ninja patch into live servers like that lol?
Yeah, I think that's what they just did.
Shachi - Sith Assassin
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
`.`.,.-~*`*~-..`....`..(`._. - I'm a Sith driver *honk honk*

Urko
01.24.2012 , 06:25 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Nidien View Post
and here people thought i was impossible....THE HERO ENGINE IS A SINGLE THREADED ENGINE AND IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO FIX!!!!!!
The modified one SWTOR uses two. (check your processes, and it has been announced official this)
Well done Patch 1.2, lots of additions that i was looking for.

Greuceanu
01.24.2012 , 06:25 AM | #30
i hope you guy are correct and they fix it...........
-Romanian Spirits-