Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EV Hard Mode Soa bug

ClassicGamer
01.24.2012 , 05:50 AM | #1
Anyone else doing soa and platforms not appearing and his shield not breaking with the pillar drops on his should? Happened several times to our raid tonight. Also one time it made our backup tank become Jesus on the cross and couldn't move him or move himself.

Would of had 2 kills on soa but the pillar didn't hit him and we ran into enrage after the next pillar that did hit him.

Btw the whole raid saw the pillar miss and land right on him and nothing happened. I thought it might of been the tanks connection or something but when the whole raid saw it, it couldn't of been that.

AsinineTangent
01.24.2012 , 11:57 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by ClassicGamer View Post
Also one time it made our backup tank become Jesus on the cross and couldn't move him or move himself.
You know, I've seen this before. Right after the pillar drops sometimes I'll be lifted into the air, arms stretched out. Right? I have no idea what it is. But I can move normally and after I use an ability it goes away.

Scrubtastic
01.24.2012 , 12:26 PM | #3
You can throw on top of that the numerous other bugs such as :

Lighnting balls going through you and not doing any damage and doesn't explode and keeps going

Lighting balls going through you and doing dmg then explodes and you take moar dmg!

Lighnting balls still zapping people nearby after being exploded

Battle rez doesn't work and you end up with the 10 minute debuff but for some reason you're able to rez at a random time later even with the debuff on

Can't battle rez someone because the skill is greyed out and yes I am in range

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I thought they changed it so the same person isn't toss around more than once.

Soa has 3 buffs even after killing all the pylons and destroys all the melee with a aoe right at the start of phase 2

And probably a dozen other bugs that other people have encountered. Good job on biowares part on finding a very creative way of cockblocking us from progressing.

Jedi_Fredo
01.24.2012 , 01:31 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Scrubtastic View Post
You can throw on top of that the numerous other bugs such as :

Lighnting balls going through you and not doing any damage and doesn't explode and keeps going

Lighting balls going through you and doing dmg then explodes and you take moar dmg!

Lighnting balls still zapping people nearby after being exploded

Battle rez doesn't work and you end up with the 10 minute debuff but for some reason you're able to rez at a random time later even with the debuff on

Can't battle rez someone because the skill is greyed out and yes I am in range

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I thought they changed it so the same person isn't toss around more than once.

Soa has 3 buffs even after killing all the pylons and destroys all the melee with a aoe right at the start of phase 2

And probably a dozen other bugs that other people have encountered. Good job on biowares part on finding a very creative way of cockblocking us from progressing.
I am glad I am not the only having these problems. I called my raid early last night, did not feel like banging my head against a bugged out END GAME boss.

P.S. Rakata weapons are still broken!
=====================
Muertesfavor
=====================
Ebonlore