Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I refuse to tank HM False Emperor for you. Ever.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
I refuse to tank HM False Emperor for you. Ever.

Nightfox_
01.24.2012 , 12:23 AM | #1
Every. Single. Time. He blows me off the ledge, and I am unable to enter the instance to receive loot or complete the quest do to this bug. I have missed out on loot I can use, and at this point I have come to the belief that it's impossible for a melee tank to complete without suiciding for the rest of the parties benefit.

Can we PLEASE get a fix on these heroics? There is NO reason we should EVER not be able to re-enter an instance. EVEN if it's completed. The only thing you need to do is program it so once it's completed, the area is deserted! Instead of making all these people (and I know I'm not the only one) miss out on hard earned loot. When there is this easy of a fix, I am very ticked that we haven't even gotten a 'we're looking into it'

Filed a bug report on the loot I missed out on, my friend received it in hopes they could transfer it over to me even though I don't get to complete the quest, but NO they completely give me a canned answer saying it's been forwarded to the team, and do nothing for my missing loot!

So there you have it.

No I will not tank HM False Emperor for you.

Shedari
01.24.2012 , 12:31 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightfox_ View Post
Every. Single. Time. He blows me off the ledge, and I am unable to enter the instance to receive loot or complete the quest do to this bug.
Play better?
Shedari - Twi'lek Assassin Tank
Empire Side - Iron Citadel

Nightfox_
01.24.2012 , 12:37 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Shedari View Post
Play better?
Mechanics require you to kite him to the ledge to blow him off in hardmode once he reaches 10%

Has nothing to do with my skill.

cabled
01.24.2012 , 12:39 AM | #4
None of the guardian tanks I've met have ever had a problem...

Crazyfire
01.24.2012 , 12:39 AM | #5
Every. Single. Time. He blows me off the ledge, and I am unable to enter the instance to receive loot or complete the quest do to this bug. I have missed out on loot I can use, and at this point I have come to the belief that it's impossible for a melee tank to complete without suiciding for the rest of the parties benefit.

Can we PLEASE get a fix on these heroics? There is NO reason we should EVER not be able to re-enter an instance. EVEN if it's completed. The only thing you need to do is program it so once it's completed, the area is deserted! Instead of making all these people (and I know I'm not the only one) miss out on hard earned loot. When there is this easy of a fix, I am very ticked that we haven't even gotten a 'we're looking into it'

Filed a bug report on the loot I missed out on, my friend received it in hopes they could transfer it over to me even though I don't get to complete the quest, but NO they completely give me a canned answer saying it's been forwarded to the team, and do nothing for my missing loot!

So there you have it.

No I will not tank HM False Emperor for you.
you do know if you fight him on the stairs and put your back to the wall of the stairs you wont get knock off. Then when you got to push him off you move him there when he ready to be push off. that's how we always do it no one gets push off everyone lives.

also got to be quicker on the knock-backs
Galactic Senator of the Divine Protectorate
The Divine Protectorate is recruiting!

Nightfox_
01.24.2012 , 12:40 AM | #6
At 10% he becomes invulnerable and must be shoved off a ledge.

kk?

Regardless of mechanics or play or anything else you guys want to say (qq noob) whatever. You should NOT be locked out of the instance if you die on the last boss and be unable to roll on loot or re-enter.

Crazyfire
01.24.2012 , 12:41 AM | #7

kk?
yes we know that we never have a problem doing it don't know why you are

Crazyfire
01.24.2012 , 12:44 AM | #8

kk?

Regardless of mechanics or play or anything else you guys want to say (qq noob) whatever. You should NOT be locked out of the instance if you die on the last boss and be unable to roll on loot or re-enter.
don't re spawn until the boss is dead then the party doesn't loot the chest until you get back and you get to roll on the items

Nightfox_
01.24.2012 , 12:44 AM | #9
If you are knocked off a ledge, you cannot be rezzed.

If you die and go to med center, you are not allowed to enter the instance. Whatsoever.

Crazyfire
01.24.2012 , 12:46 AM | #10
If you are knocked off a ledge, you cannot be rezzed.

If you die and go to med center, you are not allowed to enter the instance. Whatsoever.
that's weird got to be just this instance because i do it with all the other ones. Never had anyone get knock off before in this one so don't really know.