Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2V-R8 affection items

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
2V-R8 affection items

LordHartigan
01.23.2012 , 10:46 PM | #1
I can not figure out what type of companion gifts to give 2V-R8 (ship droid) to raise his affection. Is it even possible? If so, what types of gift?

Maruset
01.23.2012 , 10:49 PM | #2
Not possible. He's stuck at 0

Guodan
01.24.2012 , 12:09 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Maruset View Post
Not possible. He's stuck at 0
Yep.

However, if you're looking specifically for a Healing copanion to gain affection with, just wait until you get Talos Drellik. He's basically an improved 2V-R8 in every aspect.

LordbishopX
01.24.2012 , 06:29 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Guodan View Post
Yep.

However, if you're looking specifically for a Healing copanion to gain affection with, just wait until you get Talos Drellik. He's basically an improved 2V-R8 in every aspect.
Who has a gun and uses it and stays out of AOE by staying at range. Why we get him so late in the game is just stupid.

Malusz
01.24.2012 , 07:11 AM | #5
Are... are you trying to mean I can't get a romance with Tuvee?
But...
But...
But...
He's always so excited about trying to please me!
It can't be right!

Bioware I demand droid romance!

Or else!!!

No, seriously... Tuvee is a sex machine. Literally. No affection, no romance... Why, by the Ancient Unnamed Gods, just why???

Please, find additional punctuation following: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????
Procrastinate today for a better tomorrow!

Stathor
01.24.2012 , 09:45 AM | #6
I think my droid must be high, everytime I go to my ship he is always painting..
The ship won't be able to fly pretty soon with all the coats of paint on it..

Tovenar
01.24.2012 , 10:26 AM | #7
Yesterday I sent all my companions on diplomacy missions, entered my ship. And they were all at the work bench together....

...clearly instead of going on missions they just do the science experiments and produce my med supplies them selves and pocket the cash.

BASTARDS.
"So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

-Darth Helmet

LordHartigan
01.24.2012 , 10:33 AM | #8
Well they should remove the affection bar for him from the crew skills window at least. I've wasted a few gifts on him to figure out if there's something that works.

SeppTB
01.24.2012 , 11:11 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by LordHartigan View Post
Well they should remove the affection bar for him from the crew skills window at least. I've wasted a few gifts on him to figure out if there's something that works.
He appreciated the gifts, but his programming does not allow him to like you any more or less than he does right now.

Kholvan
01.24.2012 , 11:18 AM | #10
It's a blessing. Imagine how annoying he'd be with higher affection.